“Great food...Great atmosphere!”
Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Ranked #42 of 394 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed January 7, 2014

My husband and I live in Branson and have found that there are very few restaurants in town that we enjoy. Once we discovered Cantina Laredo, we go there almost exclusively. The food is always delicious and fresh. The staff is always friendly and efficient. We would highly recommend this restaurant to adults looking to have a cocktail and nice dinner, as well as a family wanting a great place to share a meal.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,371)

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Very good authentic Mexican food right in the middle of the Branson Downtown Landing. There were four of us in our group and we all had different entrees and they were all delicious.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

This is a pretty pricey place. I have had so many friends rave about the Catina Loredo that my husband and I decided to dine at the one in Branson.
The guacamole is expensive, but was very good. I didn't think the cheese dip was worth the price. The regular fajitas were not extraordinary. My husband got the chipotle pollo fajitas and said they were great. Both of us took half of our meal home because there was so much food, and we had been advised to have the apple pie--it was fantastic!. I rarely get dessert in a restaurant, but this one was worth it. Get it with the cinnamon ice cream.
It was a pricey trip for us, but I had been to the website and signed up for email updates from the restaurant and the first email I got was for a free guacamole.

Reviewed December 14, 2013 via mobile

Food was well prepared and service great. The margaritas where delicious...try the Cabo Wabo premium...mahi tacos were a little dry but had amazing flavor and the salsas where complex and authentic.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

My sons and I are very picky about our dining, especially the quality of guacamole and salsa. Both were incredible as well as the food we ordered. The fajitas were to die for (we had the mixed), and the margaritas were perfection!

Been to Cantina Laredo? Share your experiences!