“This place rocks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Ranked #25 of 369 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern, Spanish
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
st louis
“This place rocks!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

Friday night, Nov. 1st, 40 minute wait inside, we were seated immediately outside, beautiful night and they have heat lamps! Anthony was our server and he is very attentive, professional and very nice. We had the guacamole, made table side and he made it PERFECTLY! Ingredients VERY VERY fresh and it WAS the BEST I ever had.

I ordered the ENSALADA DE MANGO y POLLO p Chicken and mango with jicama, seasoned pumpkin seeds, grapes, mint and queso fresco with a honey vinaigrette. WOW, the dressing was the best, light and filling dish. LOVED IT!

My wife ordered the ENCHiLADA VErACrUz Stuffed with chicken, spinach and monterey jack
cheese topped with tomatillo sauce, vinaigrette marinated vegetables, and queso fresco. She loved it!

Service was SUPERB. Everyone worked as a team, bringing out our drinks, refills, etc.

WELL Worth it and will eat there again. Make sure you ask for Anthony!

• Visited November 2013

State College, Pennsylvania
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 1, 2013

If I ever go back to Branson, this is the first restaurant I will visit. The servers were so attentive that I am trying to think of one negative, and I cannot find one. The food was excellent, the seating along the river is enjoyable, and the chips and salsa were never ending. This place came highly recommended to me, and I am glad I followed their advice. It was so good that I went twice in one week while visiting Branson.

• Visited October 2013
“Very Nice Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Very Nice Experience. We were lucky enough to go during happy hour and received 1/2 price appetizers at the bar. That was a great way to sample the menu. We still walked away stuffed!! We would recommend the shrimp flatbread! My honey sangria was awesome. Can't wait to make them at home.

Houston
“oh what a view”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

Being from south texas we weren't sure about the mexican food in missouri, but were pleasantly surprised. Had guacamole prepared at tableside which was delicious and fajita nachos were too. Sat on patio with live band playing below on riverfront, got to watch fountain show there as well.

Visited October 2013
Stillwater, Minnesota
“Delicious food, super location”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

You can't go wrong at this place if you like well-prepared, modern, tasty Mexican food in a lively setting. The restaurant has a great location on Branson Landing right next to the fountains and waterway, which you can see from either their indoor or outdoor seating areas. My husband and I ordered tacos de pollo and torta de pollo; both entrees were excellent. Service was quick and friendly. We would go out of our way to visit this restaurant again.

• Visited October 2013

Been to Cantina Laredo? Share your experiences!