“I'm Addicted!”

Ranked #25 of 388 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This is my favorite restaurant of all time! Yes, I know it's a chain, but this is the only one I've found in the midwest-seems all the others are in the Southwest. I come to Branson 1-2 times a year, and make it a point to come here every time. It is the best upscale Mexican food I've ever had. The Carnitas (pork shanks) melt in your mouth. I also love the Chicken Mole and the Fish Tacos. I've tried many different entrees; these are just the ones that stand out most in my mind. They also serve complimentary chips and salsa that are to die for, and make sure to get one of their margaritas. The restaurant is located on The Landing, right on the lake, so to add to the atmosphere of the restaurant, at night, the fire and lights show on the lake lights up the restaurant from time to time.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Branson Landing has a variety of different dining venues available. Catina Laredo offers Mexican Food which is quite good and delicious; but it certainly isn't anything like Tex - Mex you could get further south in TX, OK, or more towards the SW. Spiciness is average, but well prepared. The Chile Relleno was my favorite. Service is good, but the restaurant's popularity seems to hinge largely upon the ambience of the surrounding Landing. The restaurant is located right next to the main 'stage' venue of Branson's Landing, where they have a water spout/fountain show continually going on. On weekends, the venue shifts a bit and they have live entertainment on the stage area between this Restaurant and the nearby Texas Steakhouse. If you want to stay through any of the Saturday shows, best to get reservations well ahead and show up early. I did love the guacamole, which is freshly prepared in front of you with fresh ingredients and nicely ripened avocados. Good venue for a gathering of friends and family; very appropriate for couple on a night out in Branson. Pricing offers good value for the money and the food.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

We had Chicken Chipolata, Enchiladas, Chili Relleno, and Tacos and everyone loved the food. The location is next to the Landing fountains that puts on a show each hour and we enjoyed eating outside even though it was July. The waiter was excellent which is saying something as I'm a little demanding as I drink a lot of water with my meals. Speaking of drinks, my group stated the margaritas weren't up to full strength but that is our lone negative to excellent experience .

Reviewed July 11, 2013 via mobile

I recommend the guacamole and margaritas. The guacamole is made fresh at your table! We weren't so impressed by our main courses. There wasn't much meat in the enchiladas or shrimp tacos.

Reviewed July 11, 2013

My husband and I ate here on our recent vacation to Branson. The food is not the traditional mexican menu, but they do have fajitas (which is what my husband got) and they were great. I had the Tacos Carnitas, which is way out of my food comfort zone. They are tacos with roasted pork and a chipotle wine sauce. I loved them! Great place if you want to try something different.

Been to Cantina Laredo? Share your experiences!