“Celebration”
Review of Cantina Laredo

Cantina Laredo
Ranked #25 of 388 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2012

The food was fabulous and promptly served. The shrimp fajitas were amazing! The apple pie divine. Our server made our evening very enjoyable.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We found this place on Trip Advisor and decided we needed to try it out while down at the River Walk. We ate at Cantina Laredo during lunch on Friday afternoon and were not disappointed! I ordered the combination fajitas....excellent! My husband ordered a combination plate with a shredded beef taco and an enchilada and he said they were both very good. We really enjoyed the salsas... We also received a free queso coupon for signing up for their email club and it was very good! The queso could have been a meal in itself it was so large!

The only downfall was that I felt like our server could have been a little more cheery and upbeat...but that didn't ruin our experience. We will definitely be back the next time we visit Branson!

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Although it was a cloudy day, we chose to sit outside on the patio. We had a wonderful view of the fountain show (were close enough to feel the heat from the torch flames) and it delighted a little boy wearing a cowboy hat at the next table. While waiting for our food and enjoying the chips and salsa, we watched blue herons gliding across the lake, skimming low over the water.
Now to the food. I had expected a good meal from the other reviews I'd read, but this surpassed my expectations.
We started with a cup of queso, which was good. I had the chile relleno with picadillo stuffing. The picadillo was excellent. The chile relleno was accompanied by rice and squash, which was tasty. My husband had the steak with a cheese enchilada. It came with rice, and a side of avocado and tomato. He said it was really good as well.
The food is fresh and well-prepared.
Our server was attentive and kept our glasses filled.
Overall, it was a totally enjoyable dining experience.

Reviewed September 29, 2012

OH my gosh, excellent food. This was the best mexican food I've had a long time. The staff was terrific, right on top of things very polite, very friendly. The outside deck looks right over the large lake side water display, so the view is great as well. Restaurant is up to date very modern and comfortable. We will be eating there again before returning home

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Romantic and inviting for a couple's night out, yet appropriate for a family get together. The guacamole dip made at your table was outstanding, but the Sea Bass (recommended by our waiter) was unbelievable. If you have a few extra dollars to spend on dinner, Cantina Laredo should be at the top of your list.

Been to Cantina Laredo? Share your experiences!