“Best Place To buy awesome blankets”

Patricia's Victorian House
Ranked #107 of 172 things to do in Branson
Reviewed November 14, 2008

Love it.. I am from Colorado. My dad lived in the Ozarks before passing away, so i use to make many trips tp Patricia`s. I have purchased many, many of the fluffy blankets, big ones and small ones for babys. They are the best blankets in the world and I have one of every color. I wish they had a web site so I could see any new colors in which they probably have by now. I LOVE THEM and so does everyone that comes to my house to lounge and snuggle up and watch movies. I guess I will be making a call and checking in with patricia on them, Hurry and get a web site going, You could triple your business by having one. Linda Headlee

5  Thank LindaHeadlee

Reviewed July 12, 2008

As a young lover of antiques and their look-a-likes, I was in my hay-day at Patricia's Victorian House! I could have looked and maybe even lived in the shop! To say the least, it is a wonderful and great place to see when visiting the historic district of Branson.

3  Thank crockettroof
Reviewed November 24, 2007

A very unique shop with reproduction furniture, pictures, dolls and the most impressive ( huge and smaller) wall flower arrangements you probably will ever see anywhere. VERY VICTORIAN CABBAGE ROSES are the theme of these arrangements. They are expensive but well worth the price as you not not find anything similar without extensive searching. I never have.
These arrangements are amazing, you probably will not find anything like them anywhere else.
There are also inexpesive items, shawls, blankets and decorative items AND HATS.
LADIES DO NOT PASS THIS SHOP BY if you are in Branson.

2  Thank cathyyb
Reviewed May 21, 2007

If you love Victorian, this is the place. It's the best Victorian shop I've seen. Lots and lots of frilly doilies, lace curtains, knick-nacks, pictures, dolls---they have it all! Many items I had never seen---and I have a house full of Victorian. Only wish they had a website...14 hours from my home, a bit far to drive. I'd probably order monthly from a website!!

2  Thank BEANERS