“Not good”
Review of Arandas Tacos

Arandas Tacos
Ranked #81 of 406 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: This is an authentic Mexican Restaurant everything is homemade from scratch Also We have a salad bar that has a big variety of salsas and toppings for your tacos.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The food is extremely bland. The rice and beans had zero flavor! Plus it was overpriced. I got the carne asada and it was $12 and a very small steak. I doubt it was even 5 ounces. Also, you have to order and buy chips and salsa. I've never been in a Mexican restaurant that didn't automatically bring it to you before your meal. The only complimentary item brought was weird wagon wheel shaped puffs. I've never seen anything like it and they were gross!
Their a/c isn't very good either and it was pretty hot in there. I would not recommend.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

The food is excellent! I ordered two sopes de chicharrón and they were delicious. My boy ordered tacos al pastor and he loved them, best al pastor tacos he ever had. I will come back next time we are in Branson. Service is great and very clean restaurant.

Reviewed July 9, 2018

Tasted good! My husband and I ordered the taco plate. There is a salsa bar with various salsas to add to your tacos. Our older daughter enjoyed her bean burrito and our picky eater liked the white queso.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

Ordered the 4 taco platter and had the Pastor and Gabeza. DELICIOUS!!! I would definitely eat there again!

Reviewed June 16, 2018

nice food great service friendly staff good size portions found it next to my motel nice find very affordable and open till 9pm

Been to Arandas Tacos? Share your experiences!