“Amazing”

and up
Branson Show - The Haygoods
Ranked #2 of 153 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: -- 25th Anniversary Season. Celebrating 25 Years of Legendary Family Entertainment in Branson, Missouri! -- Experienced by over 6 Million People! -- World Class Production and Special Effects! -- 5 Brothers and 1 Sister performing on 20+ Instruments! -- BRANSON'S MOST POPULAR SHOW!! CALL EARLY! THE HAYGOODS SELL OUT FAST! The Haygoods bring down the house night after night with incredibly tight harmonies, innovative, energetic choreography and amazing performances on over 20 different instruments! With over 5,000,000 people taking part in the Haygood experience, you'd better believe that there's more to this group than buzz! 21St SMASH HIT SEASON!! BRANSON'S MOST POPULAR SHOW!! The Haygoods are Modern Family Entertainment at its BEST! This group of six siblings, (5 brothers and 1 sister), bring an all-new show to the Branson stage every year. Stunning visual effects and a state of the art stage presentation are the backdrop to an amazing array of musical styles, performed with more energy and excitement than anything you have ever experienced! The hits of todays Country, Rock, and Pop artists along with the music of the last 5 decades, are showcased in an electrifying ride of song, rhythm, and sound that you won't soon forget! Fans of all ages will LOVE The Haygoods and their music! The Haygoods hang out after every show, greeting the audience and meeting new fans with every performance! In November and December, the Haygoods perform a Christmas Extravaganza that has become a family tradition in Branson. The Haygoods will SELL OUT during the Christmas season so call early for tickets! All your favorite Christmas carols are presented with the joy of the season as only the Haygoods can perform them! This amazing experience is one you don't want to miss!
“Amazing”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This is a must see show, it has a great variety of music! I would go every night to see them if I could!! An AMAZING Show!!!!!

Beloit, Wisconsin
3 attraction reviews
“THE HAYGOODS- VERY ENTERTAINING”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

The show was very good, it had something for all ages, from banjo's, electric guitars to an amazing light show featuring harp music.. This show brought back a lot of happy memories from my childhood. We enjoyed it so much that we purchased the video so we can watch it again and share with our family back in Wisconsin:)

Paducah, Kentucky
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My new favorite show in Branson!”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

I've heard about the Haygoods for years. I can't believe I waited until this year to see them. They are fantastic.

31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Haygood show is a MUST see”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

The Haygoods are a staple in Branson. Both young and old adore this talented family. They are a show that should not be missed. Their production is top notch, modern, trendy, and slick. It is not production just for the sake of it either. Every light, every note, every word has a reason. It is an amazingly we'll crafted show. Go see it , it is truly world class.

Visited November 2013
tulsa
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Average for Branson (but can find cheap tickets)”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

First off, my female companion enjoyed the show more than I did and she would give it 4 Stars. I thought it was OK, but I would not go back. We saw the Christmas show and had BOGO tickets, so the cost was pretty cheap. I found the show mildly entertaining, but I could not highly recommend it. There are many, many shows in Branson that are better (SIX, Jonah). So go if you get cheap tickets, and expect a nice show, but don't expect to be blown away.

Visited December 2013