“The best in Branson”

and up
Branson Show - The Haygoods
Ranked #2 of 156 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: -- 25th Anniversary Season. Celebrating 25 Years of Legendary Family Entertainment in Branson, Missouri! -- Experienced by over 6 Million People! -- World Class Production and Special Effects! -- 5 Brothers and 1 Sister performing on 20+ Instruments! -- BRANSON'S MOST POPULAR SHOW!! CALL EARLY! THE HAYGOODS SELL OUT FAST! The Haygoods bring down the house night after night with incredibly tight harmonies, innovative, energetic choreography and amazing performances on over 20 different instruments! With over 5,000,000 people taking part in the Haygood experience, you'd better believe that there's more to this group than buzz! 21St SMASH HIT SEASON!! BRANSON'S MOST POPULAR SHOW!! The Haygoods are Modern Family Entertainment at its BEST! This group of six siblings, (5 brothers and 1 sister), bring an all-new show to the Branson stage every year. Stunning visual effects and a state of the art stage presentation are the backdrop to an amazing array of musical styles, performed with more energy and excitement than anything you have ever experienced! The hits of todays Country, Rock, and Pop artists along with the music of the last 5 decades, are showcased in an electrifying ride of song, rhythm, and sound that you won't soon forget! Fans of all ages will LOVE The Haygoods and their music! The Haygoods hang out after every show, greeting the audience and meeting new fans with every performance! In November and December, the Haygoods perform a Christmas Extravaganza that has become a family tradition in Branson. The Haygoods will SELL OUT during the Christmas season so call early for tickets! All your favorite Christmas carols are presented with the joy of the season as only the Haygoods can perform them! This amazing experience is one you don't want to miss!
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

If you go to Branson and don't see The Haygoods, you've wasted your trip. I've seen their show three times, it's always new and fresh , this family had so much talent. We are sad when it's over. My 14 year granddaughter lives them. Really can't say enough.

1  Thank carolyn e
Write a ReviewReviews (3,294)

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We are going back to see them again in May. We went last December and by far it was my favorite show. Amazing is one good word! The vocals were beautiful and the harmonies more then I expected. I never thought I would love a show as much as I did this one. LOVED there show! Very good selection of music!

1  Thank DL b
Reviewed February 19, 2013

This was such wonderful show! You will love this high energy show! We got tickets at the 2 for 1 purple building on the strip. 36.00 for two...can't beat that....and no timeshare to sit through...wonderful show would go again in a heartbeat...you will love it!

1  Thank funtrip44
Reviewed February 6, 2013

We went to this show in October. We had my 14 year old niece and we loved it! Their music was so upbeat. Loved the pyrotechnics, songs, energy and the tap dancing. Hope to be going back to this show in the fall!

1  Thank Laura S
Reviewed January 27, 2013

When you see the Haygoods perform expect to see an amazing show!! There is not one dull moment in the show. From start to finish you will be on the edge of your seat. One thing I love about this family is they put every ounce of themselves into every note, every dance step, and every word they sing. You can see they love what they are doing and they give every moment their absolute all. Every time I see them I think...ok they can't get any better...but they always prove me wrong...every time they get better and better. I love this family! I love to watch them perform and their harmonies are incomparable! It all sounds amazing but there are certain notes they hit as they harmonize that litterally give me chills and bring tears to my eyes. I went on my birthday and they made it so special I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday. Guess I'll have to make a birthday trip a tradition from now on.
If in Branson go see The Haygoods! They have something for evyone in the show...if they don't impress you I really don't know what will!

1  Thank Singingstar22

Been to The Haygoods? Share your experiences!