“Nice for the price”

and 1 more site!
Orange Blossom Inn
Ranked #102 of 139 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The rooms were nice and clean. The free breakfast did not offer a lot but there was plenty of it . There are restaurants close by if you are looking for full breakfast, lunch or dinner.The staff was nice and friendly. The location was great, just off the 76 strip.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank rlong56
There are newer reviews for Orange Blossom Inn

Reviewed February 13, 2013

Have stayed here several times over the years. Rooms have always been clean, including the bathrooms. Sometimes we eat the free breakfast at the hotel. It is small but plenty. Staff has always been friendly & helpful w/ info on the area. It is just off the 76 strip which makes it a little more quiet. Restaurants nearby so it is convenient. There is a neat little ice cream shop next door that we like to visit. Not the least expensive place to stay in Branson, but a great value for families or couples.

Room Tip: close to all the action. Near good restaurants. Friendly Staff.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank chuckdh1
Reviewed December 28, 2012

My mom, sister, and I had a not so great experiecne last May. We stayed there just one night, to go to Silver Dollar City the next day, we woke up in the morning, got some breakfast, and were getting ready to go. I was going to the door to put something in the car, and the door wouldn't open. The door never budged, we had to call the desk, who sent a man down who couldn't barely speak english, he and my mom had to get the doornob, and the dead bolt out of the door. Im glad we hadn't been in a hurry, or my six year old sister hadn't been outside or inside alone.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 4, 2012

We stayed here two nites in December and had two other couples with us. We all thought the rooms were very clean and comfy. Great water pressure and HOT water. Front desk gal was so nice and helpful. Good location and easy to get in and out of. Would recommend this hotel. Breakfast was small but had the best cake doughnuts and good coffee.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Shelia2011
Reviewed November 21, 2012 via mobile

Good, quiet, clean rooms. Friendly desk staff. Location is near major routes. Great value.

I had just come from a wedding down south, and I had a night to burn in Branson, I stayed here, I did not regret it.

• Stayed: October 2012
1  Thank Swiftm6
Reviewed September 19, 2012

We stayed again this past weekend for about the 5th time. Pang and her family are always friendly and keep things clean & tidy. After we left, she called as soon as they found that I had accidentally left one of my souvenirs in the room. We were able to return & retrieve it quickly. Honesty is high on my chart & I sure appreciated their integrity!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
5  Thank PSG7
Reviewed August 7, 2012

We stayed at the Orange Blossom,July 6,7,2012
Booked here because my husband is a smoker, and it is hard to find a good ,clean motel,outside of a truck stop these days that allows smoking.
The room was clean,off the busy road 76 where traffic is so heavy,breakfast is pretty sparse
but overall nice clean,very friendly.

Room Tip: good a/c,clean,friendly
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple