“Just Right” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Montana Mike's Steakhouse

Montana Mike's Steakhouse
Ranked #46 of 370 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Just Right”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2014 via mobile

Quality food, fun staff, portions are large, but it was all good! Pricing is fair for the area. No problem saying that would go back for sure.

Mid-South
“Very clean and wonderful steak”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

We took a chance on Montana Mike's as the one in our town is awful. However this Montana Mike's is totally different. Clean, comfortable booth seating, prompt service and great food. We both had the 6 oz. steak lunch special that came with 2 sides. We picked the side salad and steamed vegetables. For an appetizer we had the onion rings. It was a gigantic plate of delicious
onion rings. We brought some home and warmed them up in the oven the next day and they
heated up pretty good. Low prices. We were happy.

Visited April 2014
Dallas, Texas
“Good food and food allergy aware”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

I ate here with my steak loving husband and my 4 year old with food allergies. The food was really good and the waitress was really nice.

We were there at a slow time and spoke with the manager regarding food allergies, trip advisor reviews, etc.

We ordered the steak bites for my son and told them of his food allergies. I was not as clear with them regarding cross contamination as I usually am so his food was delivered at the same time as food with allergens in it. After assessing the situation, my husband and I decided to let him eat his steak. And he was fine.

On a restroom trip, I told the manager about the cross contamination issue. She apologized profusely and offered to bring him another plate of food. I explained that it had turned out okay but suggested more training of their kitchen and wait staff. She said she would address the situation.

I would still recommend this restaurant for anyone and for persons with food allergies. Just be very specific about your food order and how to deliver it to the table.

Visited March 2014
Texas
“Little Disappointing”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2014

Service was very good, hamburger was very good, disappointed with the chicken fried steak, it was per made and frozen. Tasted and looked like cafeteria food. Will try the steak next time...

• Visited April 2014
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Arlington, Texas
“Good enough”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2014

We stayed at the hotel right next door, so Montana Mikes was just across the parking lot. The onion rings to start with were tasty, and not over breaded. The chicken fried chicken and chicken fried steak had good flavor, but a little too much gravy. The mashed potatoes were creamy, and my favorite part of the meal. The green beans were separated on the plate with a different dish, which I liked since green beans tend to be more juicy than other items on the plate.

The décor in the restaurant was fun, plenty of taxidermy work in there. The waiter was great, and the food was above average, though not stellar. The prices were higher than I expected, but not too much.

Overall, a good restaurant experience.

Visited March 2014