“Expect a chain steakhouse” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Montana Mike's Steakhouse

Montana Mike's Steakhouse
Ranked #46 of 370 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Expect a chain steakhouse”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

There were so many conflicting reviews on this one I want to weigh in as a foodie. For a chain steakhouse it was above average. Think Outback, similar variety of choices and pricing. Service was definitely above average, steak temps were correct. I had the peppercorn steak and it was a pleasant surprise. The meal appealed to three generations at our table and for a Branson weekend of go carts and silver dollar city, it fit right into my expectations.

1 Thank Jbyelle
GManager76, General Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
I personally want to thank you for giving us a chance despite some of the negative feedback. It is our goal to ensure everyone has a remarkable experience. I am glad that you enjoyed your steak and hope to see you again. We will have a new menu in July with some great new items. The peppercorn sirloin will no longer be on it. But we can still make it for you! Thank you again!

“Dinner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

We had burgers which were large and had good flavor. Tasty fries and sweet potatoes too. Quick attentive service. Nice because we could walk to it and avoid driving the parking lot strip to go eat. Clean restaurant. Friendly staff.

Visited June 2013
Thank you for your time and sharing your experience. That means a lot to us. I am glad that you enjoyed your burgers and we look forward to taking care of you again!
Tampa, Florida
“Overpriced Tuff Steak”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

In Branson some restaurants are big on price and portion but atmosphere and good quality food is pretty scarce. Most restaurants are burger places so Mile's does have steak and large portions, however, you pay for overpriced large less-than-tasty steaks. We only went once and would not eat here again.

1 Thank nanarob24
GManager76, General Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this review, August 10, 2013
I do apologize on your experience and wanted to say thank you for your opinion. I will definitely be addressing the situation. We do try our hardest to ensure all steaks are high quality and satisfying to our guests. Thank you for your time.
Denver, Co
“NO GOOD”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

We had a very good young lady wait on us. she gave us very good service. This was the only good thing about Montana Steakhouse. I ordered a steak and it was cooked so hard I could not cut it. My wife had a chicken breast, It was a piece of frozen chicken that had no taste and was so hard you could not cut it. The baked potato and the sweet potato was the only thing that you could eat. Before you eat here go to Mc Donald's and have a chicken sandwich and a quater pounder

• 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank ChuckDenver
I appreciate your time and feedback. I do apologize for your experience while dining with us. We will look into the complaints on the food. I am glad you had great service. If you ever get this way again please let me know. Thank you again.
Kansas City, Missouri
“Dont waste your money”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2013

I had read good reviews on this place so decided to eat here before our 8 pm show. Our waiter came over and did not even introduce himself but started off with I have water or pepsi products. So we proceeded to order our drinks. My husband ordered a steak medium and I ordered the buffalo wings. My husbands steak came out VERY well done. BUT did our waiter bother to come back to check on us? NO? Didn't ask how our food was, nothing. Literally one of the worst waiters I have ever had. Do NOT waste your time or money on this place as they do not know how to cook steaks and they have horrible waiters. Hope u enjoyed the crappy tip...wish I knew your name but you didn't bother to tell it to us.

1 Thank ShoppingLuvr
Thank you for your feedback. Myself and my management staff promote 100% guest satisfaction and it appears we fell extremely short on this occasion. I will definitely use your feedback to ensure this doesn't happen again.