“Melt in your mouth!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Montana Mike's Steakhouse

Montana Mike's Steakhouse
Ranked #46 of 370 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Tulsa, Oklahoma
“Melt in your mouth!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

We went to the location on Sheperd of the Hills Hwy, not the one on the 76 strip, and our food was out of this world!!
First time at MM.
Tender mouthwatering steak, baked sweet potato. Great service.
Loved the decor.
Will be back!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GManager76, General Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
Thank you so much for letting us know about your dining experience. We are delighted that we could make your time with us great. We look forward to seeing you again.

Branson West, Missouri
“Wonderful Meal!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 6, 2013

Porterhouse perfectly cooked and salmon with ginger and soy was fabulous. Best meal we had in Branson by far! Excellent and fast service ! Highly recommend

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are so glad you enjoyed your meal with us. We hope to see you again! Thank you for taking the time to let us and other guests know about your visit.
“Skip this one and go to the other location in Branson (across from Kmart)”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

I would give the other location 5 stars, so please go to the MM near K-Mart (go past the IMax theater). It had excellent food, great atmosphere, and friendly staff. Try the huckleberry tea; it's so good! I cannot say that for the location on 76.

I'm not sure if our waitress was overloaded or just incompetent, but service was very slow at the 76 location. When I finally got my steak (a filet mignon that I paid plenty for), it was overlooked. I ordered a medium, and it was at least medium well to well done--dry and flavorless. It's the first steak I've ever sent back, but I was not paying $25 for a dry steak. So, by the time I got the properly cooked steak, I needed a box to take it with me. By the way, the second steak was cooked perfectly but left pools of black grill residue on my plate. Yum (not really)! The baked potato was the best part of my meal.

I have always been a MM fan, but I will only go to the hwy 248/Shepard hills expy location in the future.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
GManager76, General Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Thank you for letting us know about your experience at this location. We will look into the issue you had with your steak. We appreciate you taking the time to help us become better. If you would like please feel free to contact me at the store for any further assistance you may need.
Mission Hills, Kansas
“Average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 31, 2012

It was probably all I should expect from a chain restaurant. The onion rings were good. The raspberry vinaigrette dressing for my salad was overpowering. My strip steak was cooked properly, but was a thin cut that had little flavor. There are hopefully better choices for a nicer dinner.

Visited December 2012
GManager76, General Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your recent visit. It is our goal to exceed our guest's expectation. We appreciate your feedback as we use it to further improve our brand.
Hulbert, Oklahoma
“Food Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

The food was very good, not excellent. Steak was very good. Our waiter was great, but we noticed other staff not as friendly.

Visited December 2012
We appreciate you taking time to let us know about your recent experience. We aim to make every visit a great one and your feedback helps us continually improve.

Been to Montana Mike's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!