“This is a absolute must every visit”

Montana Mike's Steakhouse
Ranked #46 of 376 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
“This is a absolute must every visit”
Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

I love this place the rolls the salad the appetizers the main meal it's all wonderful!!!!! VERY kid friendly! I have ate here every time I have came which is a BUNCH!!! I love the pictures they take that you can buy gives you a chance to get the whole crew in the pic! Thanks Montana mikes!!!! See ya next time!!!!

GManager76, General Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this review, December 26, 2012
I appreciate you taking time to let us know about your visit! I am so glad we could make your meal enjoyable! All of us here look forward to seeing you again!

Lansing, Kansas
“Great Food and Great Service”
Reviewed December 15, 2012

We went to Montana Mike's in Branson and it was perfect. We went to a late supper (around 7:30) and were seated right away. We had a very nice waitress, I believe her name was Jaronica and she was great the whole evening. Very patient with two indecisive eaters. I finally decided on the Creamy Cajun Shrimp Steak and my wife decided on the Chicken Fried Steak. I ordered my steak medium rare and it was done perfectly, I am often amazed at how many places serve steak and do not know how to cook a steak to specification properly but this was not a problem here, very clear to see they knew what they were doing. My wife had the Chicken Fried Steak and it was huge, the rolls were delicious and the mashed potatoes and gravy were great.
The prices were reasonable, and there were cheaper options on the menu for those concerned about pricing. We walked out of there spending right around $40 for two people (including tax and tip) and also walked away with plenty of food in a "to-go" box.
Overall, we were very satisfied with the experience at Mike's. We had previously went to a Grand country Buffet for lunch and spent $15 between the two of us and felt we got a much better deal at Montana Mike's.
The atmosphere was great, although the seating looked like it could be a little cramped we were lucky enough to be seated in a booth.

• Visited December 2012
GManager76, General Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
First, I want to say thank you for dining with us on Saturday.I appreciate the time you took to let me know about your visit. I will make sure to let Jeronica know about the excellent job she did. I do look forward to seeing you again!
houston mo
“good food good service”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

The food was excellent, we had the steak with the creamy cajun shrimp on top. The waiter Austin was an excellent server and very friendly and quick. The only suggestion would be to have more parking spots.

Visited December 2012
GManager76, General Manager at Montana Mike's Steakhouse, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for taking time to let us know about your experience. We are glad you enjoyed this visit and I will personally make sure that Austin knows about this review. We hope to see you soon!
POCAHONTAS
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed December 8, 2012

Great steaks with huge baked potatoes, melt in your mouth ribs, and great onion rings. There was a good selection of drinks. The service was exceptional.

Visited December 2012
We appreciate your feedback and are very glad that your steaks were perfect for you. We look forward to serving you next time!
missouri
“Great Steaks”
Reviewed December 7, 2012

We always try to eat at Montana Mike's when we are in Branson. This time my wife and I both had the Filet and it was melt in your mouth wonderful. She had a huge baked potato and salad with her meal and I had mushrooms and fries. We also had a 1/2 order of onion rings. All of meal was great along with excellent service made for a wonderful evening.

Visited December 2012
Thank for taking time to let us know about your recent visit with us. We are glad we could accommodate your group this time. We hope to see you next time you come to visit!

Been to Montana Mike's Steakhouse? Share your experiences!