“Yum!”

Kellogg, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Yum!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013 via mobile

Great food, fast & friendly service. The pulled pork and shrimp and sausage combo were really good. The fried okra was super!

Litchfield
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great meal”
Reviewed October 4, 2013

We would definitely go back. Great ribs and pulled pork. Sides were good too. Waitress was so nice and friendly.

Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
“Great ribs and more”
Reviewed October 2, 2013

We ordered a variety of food in our group and everyone was pleased. The ribs were great, with a variety of styles. The salads were also good, and I had one of the best specialty burgers I have ever had (with spicy Italian sausage and caramelized onion). It was a great meal.

Visited October 2013
Griffith, Indiana
“All-You-Can-Eat Ribs on Tuesday”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The staff was friendly. Waitress was a peach! Wasn't the greatest food around but it was cheap and all you can eat. Something different than what we usually eat. The side dishes are better than the meat. The pork-n-beans were fabulous!

Olathe, Kansas
“Great food, but service was not ideal.”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Stop by this restaurant for a quick sandwich, because I had tickets for the Kirby show next door. I had looked at tripadvior reviews and had been informed by the locals that it was a good place to eat. So I and my family desided to try their sandwich before the show. The Hostes /Cashier did not appear to be happy about waiting on us and I had to ask her for a menu to see the sandwich selection. When I asked her about the Sandwichs that she recomended,she said somthing like it BBQ. We placed are Oders and paid for are food to go and asked if we could have a Glass of water and set down while we waited, the response was that your order was to go. I looked inside the dinning area and asked if we could set at one of the empty sets. She did say ok and brought us water. BBQ was good and sauce was all right. Will I try them again not sure but maybe to see if my first contact was a fluke or not. I don't like giving this type of review.