“Great place to get away and relax”
Review of White Wing Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Branson
White Wing Resort
Ranked #46 of 74 Specialty Lodging in Branson
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We spent 4 nights in late September and we were pleasantly surprised with the accommodations. Upon arrival we were informed that the resort had experienced a power outage earlier in the day and in light of that we were given an upgrade to a 2-bedroom cabin at no extra charge. The cabin was neat and clean and came equipped with everything necessary to make the stay pleasant. Great view of Table Rock Lake from the back deck. Saw a variety of wildlife including: groundhogs, squirrels, geese and deer. One morning we actually saw a heard of 10 deer from our cabin deck. The accomodations also include a swimming pool and a very large dock with boat slips. An added bonus is that this resort is pet friendly. Owners were very friendly - actually escorted us to our cabin and reviewed the resort rules with us at the beginning. We hope to return to this cozy resort in the future.

Room Tip: Cabin 4 has a great view
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank CalvinT526

Reviewed July 10, 2013

My family And I have been coming here for years. This time there were 19 of us and we all stayed in cabins close together which made planning boat rides and dinners very easy.
We walked down to the lake many times each day, I am sure that counts As a work out!! We swam in the pool and just relaxed on the grounds.
Just a few minutes to silver dollar city and downtown where all the shows are. There is a great local farm stand close by if you want fresh and not Wal-MArt.
Can't wait to go back next year!

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed June 12, 2013

The is a small low key resort. The cabins are very nicely equipped and clean! It is located right on the lake and only a few mile from the main strip in Branson. The owners are extremely nice and accommodating. My family was here for a family reunion and had a great time! Defiantly would love to come back.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mjw2584
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We really enjoyed our weekend at the White Wing Resort; the cabin was clean and comfortable and we loved being able to bring our dogs. We just got back and I am already looking forward to planning my next trip and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Elaine H
Reviewed January 17, 2013

Clean, and friendly. Had the best time fishing, and relaxing. The owners were great, and all people staying in the other cabins had nothing but good things to say about them, and many of them where returning customers that stay there every year. Im sold on that place, and hopefully return there many more times. I wouldnt stay any where else. Its a hiden treasure..

The COLLETTS
525 miles away.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank bottlebass
Reviewed June 28, 2012

We stay here almost every year. The cabins are kept clean and maintained very well. The water is within walking distance from all cabins and there is an excellent dock to fish/swim from and park your boat. Jim & Laura are always willing to help make your stay a good one and we have always been made to feel part of the family when we are there. We will continue to come to White Wing every year for our Lake Vacation.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Lonny M
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I went to this resort in October and loved it. I needed a break away from it all. Due to a glitch from my bank, I had very little cash to spend. At first I was disappointed not to go on Branson adventures, but found so much peace at the resort and was thankful for the restful and peaceful time.

Later, my family spend a weekend before Christmas. Silver Dollar City had a record attendance that day, but we were able to get in and out without any problems due to the location It doesn't take long to get to Branson West nor to Branson, but is so peaceful and quiet.

Best of all, my dog loves it here! He woke me up bright and early wanting to go on adventures by the lake. I can't wait to return! I am sure Barney can't either (if he could think ahead like that :)

I highly recommend White Wing Resort.

Stayed: February 2012, traveled solo