“My new 'happy place"!”
Review of White Wing Resort

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Branson
White Wing Resort
Ranked #43 of 74 Specialty Lodging in Branson
Lamar, Missouri
“My new 'happy place"!”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I went to this resort in October and loved it. I needed a break away from it all. Due to a glitch from my bank, I had very little cash to spend. At first I was disappointed not to go on Branson adventures, but found so much peace at the resort and was thankful for the restful and peaceful time.

Later, my family spend a weekend before Christmas. Silver Dollar City had a record attendance that day, but we were able to get in and out without any problems due to the location It doesn't take long to get to Branson West nor to Branson, but is so peaceful and quiet.

Best of all, my dog loves it here! He woke me up bright and early wanting to go on adventures by the lake. I can't wait to return! I am sure Barney can't either (if he could think ahead like that :)

I highly recommend White Wing Resort.

Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Michelle G

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Iowa
Reviewed June 9, 2012

We have been coming for several years now. The grand kids love the resort, they know Jim and Laura on first name basis. Everything for a wonderful vacation is here!!!

Room Tip: Views to the lake from all cabins!
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Dexter, Missouri
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Love it right on the lake the cabins are great and the owners are wonderful

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
Emporia, Kansas, United States
Reviewed June 9, 2012

Gary and I have been staying at White Wing for several years. Everyone is very helpful and friendly. Gary loves walking our dog Taylor down by the lake. We recommend White Wing to all of our friends.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
Everest ,Ks.
Reviewed October 7, 2011

We spent 5 nights there in september this year.It was our first time for staying at White Wing Resort.We had a great time as did our three little dogs.Can't say enough about the owners,Jim & Laura they are great people.The cabins were real clean and well kept.If you are looking for a great place to stay with your pets ckeck them out.I think you well find White Wing Resort a great place to stay.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
O'Fallon, Missouri
Reviewed August 8, 2011

After a rather long and frustrating search for dog-friendly resorts on three different lakes, I came across White Wing Resort. We were lucky enough to get the last cabin available as well as a boat slip on the dock. To make a long story short, it ended up being my husband and I with no kids or dogs. We found the resort to be incredibly clean, the grounds were well manicured, the boat slip was extra wide (which made my husband very happy), and the owners were super nice. Everyone we saw during our stay seemed like they were enjoying the property. It was fun seeing owners playing with their dogs. Anyone who has ever had to kennel a pet for vacation understands that not only is it expensive, it takes away from your vacation because you are worried about your dog/cat. The location on the water is a quiet cove...we were always in our boat but other guests made use of the swim area off of the dock. We will definitely be regulars at White Wing!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank taylorjoey
Mishawaka, Indiana
Reviewed November 22, 2010

My Parents and My husband and our kids have been going to White wing resort forsix years now!! We absolutely love the rooms, the hospitality and the atmosphere!! We meet several couples there twice a yr. I would never dream of going anywhere else!! Jim and Laura and their family are not friends anymore ,but part of our extended family!! I have never seen an "explosive situation at White Wing!!! This resort ia an absolute amazing place to stay!!! I have recommended a stay here to several friends and family!!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family