“would give it a ten if I could, awesome show”

#1 Hits of the 60's Show (& 50's Too!)
Ranked #33 of 153 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: #1 Hits of the 60's, voted Best Matinee show in consecutive years, is back celebrating its lucky 13th fabulous season! Our talented cast and band will take you back to the days of the British Invasion, Motown, California Surfin' and the Age of Aquarius with more than 100 costume changes, 90 songs, a high school dance and of course a special tribute to our veterans... It's the most fun you'll have in Branson! You'll hear music from all your favorite 50's and 60's artists--Elvis, The Beatles, Buddy Holly, the Four Seasons, Paul Anka, the Beach Boys, The Supremes, The Platters and many many more. And don't forget to visit us during the Christmas season, when we combine those groovy songs with your favorite holiday classics.
Reviewed July 2, 2014

Best show I have ever seen !! Would go again in a heartbeat. amazing cast and costumes. Always a fun time.

All reviews
"song"
in 38 reviews
"sixties"

Reviewed June 30, 2014

The show has added a 50's segment which really adds to the quality and enjoyment of the show, in my opinion.
The seven member cast really works together well--each is as talented as the other!
The song selection is very large and varied and the costumes are terrific!

1  Thank Melaney R
Reviewed June 29, 2014

This was a fun way to remember the 60's. The show was fast paced and constantly changing. It was fun to sing along and participate. The singers performed enthusiastically with a high level of energy. If you were a teen in this era, it is a must see show.

Reviewed June 21, 2014 via mobile

This was by far the best show we saw in Branson!!!!!!!! On our last day in Branson we decided to go and see this show. It was my 70 year old mother, 14 year old niece, and myself. This show appealed to us all! I had been raised listening to this genre of music so I knew almost ever song! My niece knew many if the hits, but was soon very in to all of them! My mother LOVED all of the songs and was very impressed by the voices of the performers! Did I mention that there were only 6 wonderful performers? They were absolutely amazing!!!!!!! They had fantastic voices, beautiful costumes, and so much energy!!!! I would see this show again in a heartbeat!!!

See more reviews
Reviewed June 17, 2014

This show was the most Fun of our trip. We all grew up in the 60's so this was a great trip down memory lane. It was fun and fast paced - 110 songs in 2 hrs! How they managed to change costumes as many times as they did boggles the mind. They also recognized all the military people who had served. My husband was so touched. Everywhere we went in Branson- they showed appreciation and discounts for the military.