“Lynina Inn”
Review of Lynina Inn

Lynina Inn
Ranked #20 of 139 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed September 26, 2011

This is an excellent place to stay in Branson if you're looking for clean inexpensive lodging with great service. The staff is helpful, the rooms are comfortable, and we can't emphasize enough how clean the property is. Even the complimentary continental breakfast is good.
Lynina Inn is a great value.

Charlie & Chris Clark

1  Thank Charlie C
There are newer reviews for Lynina Inn

Reviewed September 9, 2011

Very clean and lovely place. The staff is excellent.

1  Thank Dick W
Reviewed September 6, 2011

My husband and i stayed at Lynina Inn over Labor Day weekend. It was just a getaway for us - no kids! We had no trouble making the reservation and the rate was very reasonable. We had to change rooms during our stay, but they told us to just pack up our stuff and they would move it for us while we were out. They did this and it was very convienent! The location is perfect and it was clean, clean, CLEAN! The breakfast was more than expected! I was excited to see made to order waffles and since I'm picky about mine, I got it just like I wanted! Several times during out stay my husband and I commented that we would stay here again with or without the kids. We didn't get to try the pool, but it looked beautiful and clean. Thanks for a wonderful stay and we will be back!

2  Thank Kendra M
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We stayed 1 night, Aug 13th 2011, for the Midnight Cruise Car Show, and as before when we have stayed here, found everything to be nearly perfect. The staff is wonderful, so friendly and accommodating, the room is extremely clean, and with a king bed, large enough to move around comfortably. At first, I thought the bed was too soft, but since I was asleep within 10 minutes, and slept all night, I think not. Breakfast is great, with Biscuits & sausage gravy, egg patties, fresh made waffles (made for you), several kinds of pastries, donuts, breads, fruits, etc. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank motraveler50
Reviewed August 11, 2011

VERY clean room, nice clear pool, very friendly staff!! Chose to stay here based on reviews on this site-good choice! Good rates for a basic but extremely clean room with little extras thrown in. The samples of toothpaste and hair gels, the better than average soaps and shampoo provided, plenty of towels, towels provided at pool etc. Also, they are one of a few that still offer smoking rooms which I appreciated and found to be much more pleasant than most such offerings. The expanded continental breakfast was very good--biscuits and gravy(tasted home-made!) and freshly made waffles along with cereal, juices, donuts, bagels/cream cheese, toast, English muffins, milk ,coffee or tea. Pool and surrounding area were very clean and open till 11pm. The only drawback I saw personally, was the traffic noise at the pool area, though It is shielded from view by a row of trees. I live in a rural area, so am not used to the traffic noise - it may be a non- issue for most. All in all a very pleasant stay and I would recommend this place to anyone who wants cleanliness, value and friendly service.Thank you!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank shedawg
Reviewed July 19, 2011

I heard many good reviews of this hotel and had high hopes. However as usual things aren't always as they seem. The hotel looks good from a distance but when you look close you realize it's an older hotel that recently had siding put on it. This is proven when you go in the room. The room had a distinct hotel smell as well as an undersized TV on the desk, average. We were unsure if we would be staying a second day, which we communicated to the front desk. It turned out we didn't stay the second day and "attempted" to checkout at 3:30 am bc of our 6am flight and rental car return. Since there was nobody at the desk we left our "lone" key on the dresser in room and left to catch our plane. We called later in the afternoon to tell them we wouldn't be staying the second night.

We were offered a "compromise" on the second night's fees which I refused so the Lynina charged us full price for the second night even though we "checked out 3:30 am that morning. Needless to say I wasn't happy about this at all. Part of this occurred bc we actually changed our first reservation "without incident" even though I was unable to reach anybody at the hotel after 11:30 pm for a hotel that supposedly operates 24 hours.

Finally when I setup the reservation I was told it would be $59 and it turned out to be $66.
I was told that there was Kanakuk discount but when I told the person running the Front Desk about the discount about it he said he didn't know anything about it and we received no discount.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
5  Thank jatt77
LyninaInnOwner, Owner at Lynina Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2011

In response to “Average and had to haggle over extra day room charge”:

Just as “Things aren’t always what they seem”, there are two sides to every story. I’m sure you were informed at check-in by our Front Desk our lobby hours are 7:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m. Although there is someone on property 24 hours in case of an emergency, we lock our lobby at 11 p.m. therefore we are not a 24 hour operating facility. It’s unfortunate you are choosing to demean the quality of our motel solely because you failed to comply with our more than reasonable check-out procedure. Our motel is about 15 years old, but well maintained. Not quite sure how our siding looking new affected the quality of your stay, but it was replaced 5 years ago due to hail damage from a storm before we purchased the motel. We are a privately owned and operated motel and may not have the amenities other chain motels have, but our ULTRA clean rooms as well as outstanding customer service and hospitality make up for the lack of big flat screen televisions. However, all of our Suites are equipped with flat screen televisions. Because we aren’t corporately ran as a courtesy when a guest is unsure of the number of days they are going to stay, we can drop our 24 hour cancellation policy and put the reservation in for the maximum number of nights they may stay. This way the same room is available just in case they are able to stay. If they aren’t able to stay, all we ask is to be notified by check-out time of 11:00 a.m. and have even been known to extend it as late as 1:00 p.m. in special circumstances. This allows us to still be able to get the room cleaned before housekeeping leaves for the day. Calling after 5 p.m. left the room unable to be rented and we DID end up turning customers away. In a situation where you may or may not stay, it is your responsibility to make sure we have been made aware that you are NOT staying. If you felt as if leaving the key in the room sufficed, why did you call after 5 p.m. and say, “Hey, just wanted to let you know we won’t be needing that room tonight.”? As stated before, we have a 24 hour cancellation policy and were more than accommodating when you called us the day after you didn’t show up for your reservation. We didn’t charge you for the night prior although you didn’t notify us in anyway you wouldn’t be showing up. All in all we were only charging you for 2 of the 3 nights you had the room held. You did refuse our generous (considering the situation) offer of splitting the cost of the second night you were being charged. When we quote room rates, we quote the rate and state plus tax. We don’t have a Kanakuk discount to date and in your case the rate was $59.95 + tax (11.7%), which comes to a total of $66.90. $59.95 + tax is the Internet special we were running for customers if they mentioned they saw us on Trip Advisor when they called in to make their reservation. In closing, we value the purpose of Trip Advisor’s operation to provide informative and unbiased reviews to consumers. Although this is their objective and through no fault of Trip Advisor, consumers still have the ability to post undeserving reviews against any establishment or place of business.

Reviewed July 11, 2011

I just returned from Branson and could not wait to write a review of this hotel. I had never stayed here before and used the reviews that I read here to make my chose. The rooms were very clean, and I normally will not rent a room without looking at it first. So I was a little nervous, but there was nothing to be nervous about. The staff was friendly. The pool area was clean and well kept. Our room was a nonsmoking and did not have any type of smell to it at all. The freebees left in the room was a nice touch. The bed was firm as some others have commented. The only thing I seen that was not to my likings was the back stairs were in need of repair. The had rust on them, but all in all the stay was very pleasent. I loved the cards at the front office and in the rooms about how to give you heart to Jesus and let him be Lord of your life. My son who is 8 years old said, " That the breakfast was the best breakfast that he had ate in the last 8 to 10 years". He's 8. I did have to laugh about that. In fact he said that was the best thing he did on our trip was the breakfast. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family