“Best place in branson”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I went here with a few friends, the service was good, the food was awesome they have a good variety from BBQ to fajitas. We were sat promptly and our server was very attentitive... We had the moon shine margaritas which were AWESOME! I would reccomend to anyone, Great job Mickey!!

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

I am very pleased with the atmosphere, service, food and value at Gilley's! It is always consistent and with that being said one of my top choices to grab a bite after a show!

Reviewed August 19, 2013

Second time I've been here (first visit was...ok) Service was slow, at best. Tort chips went fast while waiting. Asked for refill, It came, but we were charged for it later. For chips?!? [not good]
Gal took our order, One was a chicken fajita, but beef was served [Strike 1]--was fixed, but took WAY too long. Friend ordered a 2nd beer with lime. It came, with a large CHIP on the rim of the bottle--really!?! [Strike 2] Bartender couldn't catch that when he put the lime wedge on it, or the waitress when serving it?!? Got replaced, but something like this shouldn't have happened--EVER Management was told, but his explanation (hard to get good help) was far from satisfactory. The check didn't reflect the problems we had, and we were charged for their problems!=[Strike 3] NOT recommended and I won't be back. Branson has SEVERAL better Tex/Mex places...

Reviewed August 17, 2013

I would have rated this higher, but the greeter at the door suggested people in line wouldn't be able to eat and go to a show in an hour. She was wrong. Also, our waitress, was good, but had too much to do, was serving drinks in the bar, waiting tables, taking money, it was overkill, we had to go get our bill. The food was excellent, however, and maybe we went at a bad time, at 7 pm. Sincerely, Carolyn H

1  Thank Carolyn H
Reviewed August 17, 2013

Perhaps our days have long passed to be discovered in Nashville, but eating at Gilleys and singing make us feel like superstars!