“OUTSTANDING”

Magnificent 7 Show
Ranked #68 of 152 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Magnificent 7 - Branson's Music and Dance Revue! Over 200 Costume Changes! Rapid-Fire, Musical Roller Coaster Ride of Memories! 75 Production Numbers! 7 Decades of FUN! From the 1940's thru the 2000's! Every style of music you can imagine along with hilarious comedy! Starring Joe and Tamra and their 12 year old daughter Talya Tinoco along with a electrifying cast of Amazing Singers and Dancers! Something for every age... All Your Favorite Music from the 1940's thru the 2000's!! Don't Miss One of Branson's Top 10 Shows!! Celebrating 14 Award Winning Seasons! Playing Friday, Sunday, and Monday at 7PM! Kids 12 & Under are ALWAYS FREE!! Family Specials! Senior Rates!
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Food available for purchase
Reviewed September 17, 2010

Didnt know what to expect am sure glad we went, the show goes form the 40s to the 21st centery, its non stop and very entertaining much, much better than some of the others we have seen

1  Thank nlhs
"second half"
"two hours"
"amazing talent"

Reviewed April 25, 2010

If you haven't seen the Magnificent Variety Show, you must work it into you plans on your next trip to Branson. The production is energetic & inspiring. Talya Tinoco is only 5 years old and does a great job keeping up with her mom & dad,Joe and Tamra. After seeing Joe and Tamra in action, you'll know why Talya is real "Superstar" in the making. Joe, Tamra, Talya and all the cast brings you everything you could ask for in a Branson Show or any other show for that matter, for the entire time you are there. We felt so welcome, and each one in the cast takes time to talk to you. Just walk up and introduce yourself. Each song will bring back a cherished memory or create a new memory for you. Its fast paced, and a lot of fun. All the costume changes are awesome! Your whole family is surely to find the Magnificent Variety Show not only a treat, but the highlight of your vacation. I will definitely see this show every time I go to Branson. The Magnificent Variety Show is right behind the Olive Garden. Don't miss out!

1  Thank locofortinoco
Reviewed April 22, 2010

This show was the most entertaining show we saw in Branson. The whole cast was dynamic! The stars were amazing, even the little girl in the show I think 5 years old, was outstanding. The show included more costume changes than we could count, every types and styles of music you could imagine, and tons of exciting dancing. The crowd was a bit older than my husband and I, but we found that same thing at all the other shows too. Needless to say, I wanted to get more excited, but contained myself due to the strange looks I received from some of the people sitting around me. The theatre was very nice - big - clean and comfortable, no gift shop though!:( But the show was a perfect 10!!!

3  Thank bigtymefun
Reviewed April 20, 2010

We saw a total of 8 whoppping shows - which may not be a lot for some but with our family of 7 children...that is more than enough! First of all, we loove Branson and the great rates they offer, as we live near Las Vegas and they are way over-priced for everything and not very family friendly either, which is why we traveled to Branson! But back to the review. Out of all the shows we saw, Duttons, Six, Dixie Stampede, Jim Stafford, Presleys, Hamner Magic, and the Irish Tenors -The Magnificent Variety took the prize! My whole family loved it...which I cannot say about any other show we saw....not let me say they were all good , but this was "magnificent"... it kept everyones attention throughout - even our 2 year old was amazed! They all fell in love with the little 5 year old girl that was an amazing talent for her age! They all got their pictures taken with the stars afterwards and they did not stop talking about it for days! I only wish they sold a DVD of the show so they could watch it again at home. They did music from the 1940's and every decade up to todays music and they had so many costume changes...I think they said 300!! Tons of dancing - Fast moving! So if you want to see a show that all ages will love - go see this show! To top it off 3 of my children are under 11 and they got in FREE! :)
We will return on our next trip for sure.

3  Thank kidwurthy
See more reviews
Reviewed April 4, 2010

My husband and I saw the show about 3 yrs ago. We loved it. This year I took my two teenage daughters to Branson for spring break. I was worried about taking them to see this show because their tastes are so different than mine. They agreed to see the show and loved the whole thing. They especially enjoyed when Joe and the guys picked me out of the audience and sang to me, while I laughed histarically. Embarassing but quite fun. We enjoyed to whole cast including their adorable daughter. It is not real expensive compared to some of the other show in Branson. It is very entertaining and I will see it again when in Branson. A++++++

2  Thank IndianapolisShorty

Been to Magnificent 7? Share your experiences!