“The Magnificent 7 lives up to its name”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Magnificent 7

Magnificent 7 Show
Ranked #58 of 151 Concerts & Shows in Branson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Magnificent 7 - Branson's Music and Dance Revue! Over 200 Costume Changes! Rapid-Fire, Musical Roller Coaster Ride of Memories! 75 Production Numbers! 7 Decades of FUN! From the 1940's thru the 2000's! Every style of music you can imagine along with hilarious comedy! Starring Joe and Tamra and their 12 year old daughter Talya Tinoco along with a electrifying cast of Amazing Singers and Dancers! Something for every age... All Your Favorite Music from the 1940's thru the 2000's!! Don't Miss One of Branson's Top 10 Shows!! Celebrating 14 Award Winning Seasons! Playing Friday, Sunday, and Monday at 7PM! Kids 12 & Under are ALWAYS FREE!! Family Specials! Senior Rates!
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children, Food available for purchase
Republic, Missouri
“The Magnificent 7 lives up to its name”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013

My husband and I have seen many shows in the Branson area, and we've learned that smaller shows can be as entertaining and of the same quality as the big names. We enjoyed this show immensely. The seven performers have great voices, a pleasing stage presence, and a tremendous amount of energy. They sing, they dance, they display comedic flair without being silly, and there is music for everyone: gospel, country, big band, Broadway, pop, rock - even rap. There are no fancy backdrops or fireworks or amazing lighting effects; the simple staging and numerous costumes allow the talent to shine through. We recommend it highly.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Get Ready for Some Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

Wow! What a show! Tamra and Joe Tinoco produce and perform this tribute to seven decades of music. There is something for everyone. Their eight year old daughter, Talya, and a cast of singers and dancers are so talented and energetic with lots of costume changes and musical flavors. This show is a real treat!

1 Thank gibsonl
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The Best in Branson”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

I have seen this show several times it is one that makes you keep coming back I love the pre show as well as the costume changes I also really appreciate the salute to veterans there is something in this show for every member of your family this show is magnificent

1 Thank camochick1984
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“WONDERFUL SHOW!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

Great show with very talented singers AND dancers. This is truly one of the best shows in Branson, and I live in Springfield so we've seen most of them in town. Lots of variety in the music and lots of neat costume changes. My husband LOVED Tammy's Tina Turner number!!

2 Thank Sherry O
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“What a blast of a time!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2013

I wasnt sure what to expect on my first trip and show in Branson, but Im glad we had the chance to see the Magnificent 7. The show was well choreographed and the lighting and sound was what you would expect from a top notch production. The performers were wonderful and engaging and really had something for everyone. I look forward to my next trip back to Branson and we will make sure that the Magnificent 7 are back on our "to do list". Thank you so much for having us at the show.

2 Thank jmweaver6

Been to Magnificent 7? Share your experiences!