“Great Food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We had lunch at the nice restaurant on Lake Taneycomo nice view of the Lake, Great Food, Plenty of it. Great Wait staff.

Reviewed April 17, 2014

I visited this seafood restaurant in Branson Landing near the falls area last night and the whole experience was fabulous , excellent food and service that my family enjoy very much., We started with the Calamari and Clam Chowder soup as appetizers and later we ordered as main dishes the Salmon with fries , Crab legs, snow type that were exquisite and well cooked and the kids take the mac and cheese and chicken fingers , the place atmosphere was pleasant and not busy although we visited around 9pm and we like the falls at night near the restaurant , don t miss this seafood place in downtown Branson.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We went to Joe's for an early supper. The food was wonderful and plenty of it, but the service from our waiter George, was simply the best!! He had several tables in our area, and had us all thinking we were friends by the time our meal was done. Such a great guy who is also a local. Branson and especially Joe's is blessed to have him~

Reviewed April 2, 2014 via mobile

My son and I had never had crab legs and we both wanted to try them. So, we dropped by Joe's Crab Shack on the Landing. There was a 25 minute wait in the late afternoon on a Friday. The atmosphere was busy, but friendly. Once we were seated and placed our order, it didn't take long to receive our food. Our waitress was a delight. She was very pleasant, attentive, and helpful. She taught my son and I how to crack the crab and lobster and eat them. They were short staffed, but despite that, our waitress did an outstanding job! And, the food was delicious! I'm not sure how the prices compare to other seafood restaurants as we've never ordered lobster and crab before. We both had "Steam Pots". My son had the Kids Steam Pot for $9.99 (2 crab legs, 1/2 of a sausage, 3 shrimp, a new potato, 1/2 of an ear of corn) and I had the Lobster Daddy Steam Pot for $29.99 (1 lobster, several crab legs, 2 new potatoes, and an ear of corn). My son had a blast and our waitress made our first experience and great one! We are both looking forward to our next visit!

1  Thank IndecisivePlanner
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We had a coupon for a free appetizer (Crab dip) which was pretty good. Our waiter was a little out of it because he brought us crab leg bibs and cutlery when we didn't even order crab legs. I'm not sure what he originally ordered us, but when our fish, shrimp, and chips finally came out, it was cool. The shrimp breading fell off of our shrimp and the fish was cold. The fries were ok. NOT worth the 1 1/2 hour wait for the food or price. We will not be going back.

Been to Joe's Crab Shack? Share your experiences!