“Anniversary Dinner”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed September 10, 2013

I think our dancing waiter was Zach. He was entertaining & got other waitresses/waiters in on his favorite songs! We had the crawfish tails/hush puppies/shrimp appetizer--delicious! We got to keep our mason drinks jars. The lobster potpie was fabulous! Our view of Branson Landing was nice. We had such fun, we returned for appetizers & drinks again!

Reviewed September 4, 2013

The food was great and the service was even better. we enjoyed our evening very much. we'll be back next trip to Branson

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Back to school shopping with my family in Branson and we decided we would try Joe's Crab
Shack. We had to wait over two hours for a table, but it was the weekend before school started and a Saturday at that. We made the time pass with shopping and watching a street band. After getting our seats, the fun really began. Since it was our first time, we were not expecting the crab bibs and the funny things they said. We enjoyed our meal and entertainment. Will eat here again.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Okay the food was normal for a Joe's Crab shack. It was right on the water which was cool. The prices were normal also. The service could have been a little better but not bad. It was very hot outside so when we came in it felt so good. We were in the enclosed patio and after about ten minutes I was freezing to death. So by the time we got our food I couldn't wait to leave. Really I would have given it 5 dots but by our food took so long, our server was too busy to see us, and my comfort level was so low that I just had to rate it 3 dots. Oh an their play place is falling apart!

Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

Garrett was our waiter excellent service . Food was quick and plenty of it. We go for a lot of crab legs I would recommend for snowcrab .thanks Garrett for great service.

Been to Joe's Crab Shack? Share your experiences!