“Good Food but expect long meal”
Review of Joe's Crab Shack

Joe's Crab Shack
Ranked #70 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2013 via mobile

The food is really good for sea food this far from any ocean. I had jumbo shrimp, cheese smashed potatoes, and homemade hush puppies. Also in our party ordered crab legs and popcorn shrimp. Food is really good but know that it takes a while to get it. We waited 40 minutes for lunch. We're not on a hurry but if you are font stop here. Neat atmosphere on the lake.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Our party of 10 was seated quickly and expertly waited on without issues. The food was the usual great stuff Joe's serves and the New England Clam Chowder was AWESOME!!! A bit pricey but worth it when you consider the large quantity and excellent quality of the food. The waiters and waitresses sang happy birthday as our teens circled the tables with "stick horses" and cowboy hats on and all in good fun!!!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The plate was full and looked good. But the breading had no taste, very bland, not even a hint of salt. I orderd fish and shrimp plate. I ate half of one of the the fish fillets and the tiny cup of cole slaw. My daughter had popcorn shrimp and hers too was bland and soggy like my larger fried shrimp. The kids ate only the mozz sticks in their meal plus a couple of fries. Pricey, lots of soggy breading, and not great service. No refills offered on iced tea and water. I think it has been about 10 years since my last visit to a Joes Crab Shack and probably would be my last choice for lunch or dinner in the future.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

The food was a little bland. It could of used more seasoning. We had crab legs, shrimp, corn on the cob, & potatoes. My husband enjoyed the crab legs. The boiled shrimp was overcooked. The corn & potatoes were great. The staff did a super job.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

If you want crabs , go here. If you want other seafood , go elsewhere. The prices are sky high so be ready for ticket shock. The atmosphere and service are topnotch and the reason I didn't rate it lower.

Been to Joe's Crab Shack? Share your experiences!