Open today: 8:30 AM - 8:15 PM
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

Recommended experiences in and around Branson
from $11.20
from $30.50
from $38.00
from $40.00
1,876 results
All reviews james sibley bass singer female singer shonna bonds funny comedian afternoon show great music laughed so hard clean humor clean comedy song selection talented singers clean fun several years branson shows second half top notch
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Even though I think this show caters more to folks that are age 50+ (my husband & i are in our 20’s)....we still enjoyed it! You can’t help but laugh at the comedian and sing along to some great classics. The singers & band are very talented. We’re glad we went and I think it’s good to experience at least once.

Date of experience: May 2018
piercearrowshow, Public Relations Manager at Pierce Arrow Theater, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

Thank you so much for your review and feedback! We are glad you all came out to visit! Have a great day!

Reviewed May 26, 2018 via mobile

This is the NEW show in Branson that you must not miss this season. It covers the decades from the 50s through the 80s. Tony Turner’s version of “Desperado” is the best version you will ever hear!! Travis Spratt and Bobby Blackburn perform an amazing rendition of “Yesterday”. Every song is from a group we all grew up listening to from The Beach Boys to Three Dog Night to the Eagles to the Beatles to James Brown. All the guys are amazing in the show. James Sibley, Comedian of the Year for 2017, is his usual hilarious self. Everyone I have spoken to has LOVED the show.

Date of experience: May 2018

Thank you so much for your review and for supporting our new show, Decades! We look forward to having you all back again! Have a great day!

Reviewed May 26, 2018

My husband & I really enjoyed the Pierce Arrow Decades show. They are all very talented singers & we thought the song selection for each decade was great. The comedian was actually funny. We plan on returning. Highly recommended!

Date of experience: May 2018

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to you all visiting again! Have a great day!

Reviewed May 25, 2018

The decades show was all the songs i loved growing up in the 60s and early 70s. The singers did a great job.

Date of experience: May 2018
piercearrowshow, Front Office Manager at Pierce Arrow Theater, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2018

We are so thankful that we could take you down memory lane with music from the Decades! Thank you for your review! Have a great day!

Reviewed May 24, 2018

First time we have ever visited this show. I would say it was about average. The singers were good...their song selection was good. They did have some comedy to it, which was funny. I'm glad we went to this show, but I don't think I would go to it a 2nd time. You won't be sorry you went to this show...I just don't think it's good enough to go twice.

Date of experience: May 2018

Thank you so much for your review! Keep in mind, that the cast of Pierce Arrow offers two TOTALLY DIFFERENT shows Monday-Saturday. We hope you will give both of our shows a chance and we look forward to having you all back again! Have a great day!