“Must see!!!”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Must see!!!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Pierce Arrow Theater is an amazing show! Definitely a must when visiting Branson. They have amazing singers and a hilarious comedian. We loved every bit of it. All those complaining about the comedy apparently have no sense of humor. They are JOKES people!! I guess you can't please everyone! But keeping doing what you are doing Pierce Arrow! LOVED it!!!

Muldrow, Oklahoma
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“#45 are you kidding me?”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

This has to be on the top 10 list....this show is one of the best in Branson! We went to the 3 and 7 o'clock shows and they both had us laughing so hard it was hard to contain ourselves. They also have wonderful blending harmony when they sing. The comedian is outrageously funny. We have made it a tradition to see this show every time we go to Branson. If you haven't saw it, better get your tickets,and go see it! #45 I hardly think so!

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful show”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

This is our second time seeing Pierce Arrow. We loved it so much the first time we came back. Great sound, great comedy. It was heartwarming.

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Great singing and entertainment!”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We were at Pierce Arrow show on July 3rd. Friends recommended the show primarily for Jarret Dougherty as Bro. Cecil Watkins but the singing was excellent too! The comedy is very funny and keeps you laughing! All the music was great and the harmony was spot on. You should here how low Tim Storm can sing - wow! Great show!

Dacula, Georgia
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Good for entire family”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

I was looking for a show both my husband and I as well as our 9 & 12 yr old boys would enjoy. The music music by Pierce Arrow was really good but I wasn't as crazy about the girl singer. The comedian was hilarious and although some of his jokes I had heard before, the kids thoroughly enjoyed him. My only complaint was we got seated about 4 rows from the back yet there were tons of empty seats up front. We waited for the show the start and crept down to the front where we enjoyed the show 4 rows from the stage. I suspect the stupid time shares buy up those seats but I would think the theater would rather have people up front vs empty seats.