Open today: 8:30 AM - 8:15 PM

from $43.00
from $35.00
from $42.48
1,841 results
All reviews james sibley bass singer female singer shonna bonds funny comedian afternoon show great music laughed so hard clean comedy clean humor talented singers clean fun several years second half great family top notch visit branson
Reviewed yesterday

Pierce Arrow did it right. The show was as entertaining as any show I have ever seen. The variety of music was so well done to fit any age.The comedy was as good as it gets. The comedian James Sibley is as good as any comedian in Branson. Great theater and great seats. We so enjoyed our visit and will certainly be back!

Reviewed yesterday

We bought our show tickets at 2 for 1. The young lady helping us suggested Pierce Arrow Decades. I'm glad we listened and bought tickets. This show was one of our absolute favorites we saw while in Branson. Great musicians, great choice of music, and the comedian was genuinely funny. At first I thought the comedian was going to take away from the music but he truly was funny and it all balanced. He did try to sell stuff but it was during intermission, and if you weren't interested you didn't have to buy. Even when he was showing his wares to sell he was hilarious. We met the talented musicians who performed after the show and they seemed genuinely happy to greet their patrons. I highly recommend this show. The theater is very nice and looks newer then some other ones we went to. They also had a deal where you could show your ticket stub and get half off their other show. I wish we had been staying another day. Thank you Pierce Arrow Decades for the great entertainment.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

My wife and I see a lot of entertainment around the US so I think this is a fair assessment of the good and bad. Their vocals are strong but we are in a world where live stage entertainment requires more than good vocals.
With casino and TV entertainment like “The Voice”at our fingertips these boys need some energy to compete with the other shows in Branson and around the US. Movement in this case is non existent and instead has been replaced with comedy both between and during the vocals. But the comedian provided the energy and was pretty good. I was left with the impression that the vocalists didn’t want to work real hard.

1  Thank Dreamer18503542914
Reviewed 3 days ago

My first show in Branson surpassed my expectation. I saw the Decades show and Tony, Travis, Scott and Dan had very strong vocals and could sing with the best of singers. The musicians were also great on their instruments. It was such a fun show with a comedian and some of the singers getting in on the action. Bobby and James made a good team in the comedy department. I laughed so hard and wished the show went on even longer. I am planning to go back with my husband someday because I think he will enjoy it as I did.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

The Pierce Arrow singers and band are great. The show contained too much comedy. I was somewhat disappointed with the song selections during the first half of the show.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Have seen this show many times but this year it appears that music takes a back seat to the same comedy routines that have been used for years. The band though only three pieces can compete with any band. They are excellent musicians. The singers are talented but performed only about half the time. The comedy routines were funny the first few times they were performed but have grown stale. The comedian is good, very good, but needs some fresh material. The show should be listed as standup comedy with some music. This was once among the best shows in town. Hopefully it will be again.

piercearrowshow, Public Relations Manager at Pierce Arrow Theater, responded to this reviewResponded 3 days ago

Thank you for your review. Have a great day.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

If, you're like us (60 +) and still like great entertainment e.g. variety shows, old school music, Southern style...country, Rock, pop and just good 'ol fashioned fun....

You're going to love the Pearce Arrow show..
It's the "Top Shelf" in my humble opinion...not only will you hear and witness fabulous musicians...but, Super dooper vocals and and whole lot of fun while they perform...
The whole lot of them are just absolutely great singers and entertainers...2 hours of their entertainment isn't enough...that's why we keep coming back for more...

Thank you so much for your review! We are glad you all enjoyed the show! Have a great day!

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

The "Decades" show at Pierce Arrow is a great show. With a blend of outstanding vocal performances, comedy, and nostalgia, Decades provides a superb evening's entertainment. The singers - Tony, Travis, Scott, and Dan - are fantastic with strong voices, singing representative songs that weave together from the 50's through the 80's. They bring the audience in from the first note, making connections throughout the show. They bring a great stage presence to their performance. James Sibley is a great comedian and works very well with Bobby, who is a first rate musician and guitarist. Michael is an outstanding drummer and Ralph plays a mean bass. The theater is comfortable, the show is lively and well paced. Don't miss this show.

Thank you for your review! We are so glad you all enjoyed the show! Have a great day!

Reviewed 6 days ago via mobile

Pierce Arrow is a fantastic show. Every time we go to Branson, we must see Pierce Arrow. The guys are very talented and make the audience feel like part of the show. Dan has put together an amazing group and every performer gives his all. We just saw Decades and absolutely loved it.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Great music and vocals! Clean and funny comedy. Nostalgic. You'll be on your feet dancing before the night is over! And the show we went to was at least 2 hours long.

Thank you so much for your review and recommendation! We are glad you all enjoyed the show! Have a great day!