“Funny, great music”

49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 61 helpful votes
“Funny, great music”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

Our 4th time for this show. Great comedy, great music. Money well spent. One of the few shows we go to, year after year!

Wabasha
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Rally time”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

The four singers were great and the comic was very funny. Nothing to dislike. The female vocalist was also good.

Visited June 2013
Louisiana
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“WOW!!”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Loved, loved this show so much, that we ended up going back to see it again 2 days later. Awesome show. These 4 guys can surely sing and the comedy was great. Had us laughing so hard. The best thing was the way they showed their love for God and country. You guys are just awesome. So glad I got to enjoy your show twice.

Lawrence, KS
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Very funny and entertaining”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We absolutely loved this show. Jarrett Dougherty is the funniest comedian I have ever seen and the music, singing, etc. was fantastic. If you want to forget your troubles, laugh and sing go and see this show. You will love it!

Houston, Texas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“good show but has the staff worked there before?”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

I went to the 3pm show today, 5/28. The show was great, I will come back in the future.
However, the experience was disappointing.
1. The male usher that seated me took me straight to my seat. Then a female usher came and seated someone in my seat before I could get to it. After the woman looked at the tickets which were printed correctly she STILL tried to seat the other person in my isle seat. We finally had to unconfuse the usher.
2. I swear the announcer said the flashing glasses were $5. I bought 3 pair after the show for my grandkids and was charged $9.21 for each. I never heard anything being said about the price being $5 only during intermission.
3. The announcer said that the performers would be available after the show. I assumed they would be out in the lobby. After I bought from the lobby gift shop I asked about this. I was told I could open the closed doors to the theater and look for the guys inside. One was speaking to someone by the closed gift shop (which I wad told during intermission would be open after the show) and one was walking off stage in the back. Same woman usher mentioned in 1 above stopped me from walking any further into the seating area and looked confused when I told her I was hoping for a photo op. I left.
Needless to say, I left feeling disappointed.