“5 Star Cleanliness, Convenience and Cordiality”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Green Mountain Inn

Green Mountain Inn
Green Mountain Inn
Ranked #121 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Ledgewood, NJ
“5 Star Cleanliness, Convenience and Cordiality”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 28, 2010

From the moment I called to make our reservation until the moment we left after our four night stay, I was made to feel that my family's enjoyment was the owners' top priority and that no request was too much trouble. We found our room to be extremely clean, reasonably priced, and comfortable; additionally, everything that was supposed to work (air-conditioning, TV, WIFI) was functioning properly. The pool area was well-maintained and our children used it several times. Included in the price of the room is breakfast that features homemade waffles and fresh donuts as well as other selections. This is a "Mom and Pop" business that definitely reflects pride of ownership. We were very impressed and would certainly recommend Green Mountain Inn to others.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank TripmomLedgewood_NJ

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Murfreesboro Tennessee, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2010

my siblings and I met here from 3 states to surprise our mother for her 80th birthday--the price and location were perfect but the friendliness and helpfulness of these owners was off the chart! Not only did Sandy assist us with show tickets, when the donuts were gone from the continental breakfast she went and got more!

• Stayed November 2010, traveled with family
2 Thank tntraveler067
Missouri
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2010

Went down for one night stay to see a show and hit all the antique malls. Stayed at the Green Mountain Inn and it was great. The owners are friendly. It is family owned. The room was clean & comfortable. This is not a five star or anything like that just a quiet motel in a very good location. The rooms are older so they are smaller. Kept extremely clean and yes they are a little worn from scrubing the floor the pattern has come off of the linoleum. Bathrooms are smaller but it served the purpose for us. Just a place to sleep and dress. The breakfast was adequate just your basics cereal, toast, donuts, juice milk and coffee. Enough to tide you over till lunch and to save a few bucks on breakfast.
There was to much to do to be sitting in a room. In the summer the pool looks like it would be a lot of fun. The outside was well maintained.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with friends
5 Thank Tracey1223
miramar beach, fla
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2010

I have small children and sometimes when we travel, it is hard to remember everything we need. Right when we got to Green Mountain Inn I realized I had no where for my 9 month old to sleep. "Not a problem!", we are told, "we have one you can borrow. And if they are all in use, we will go get you another!". Wow! Really? The couple that runs Green Mountain Inn are the best. Sandy and Dan Flanders are their name. Another couple came in while we were there, and Sandy remembered them from last year. It was a guesture that will keep us staying only at their hotel. On top of everything else, the room was fantastic. Super clean, smelled great, and we even got extra towels and pillows with a smile! We will not look for anywhere else to stay! They have our business for good!

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
4 Thank otis21
kansas city,MO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2010

I travel EXTENSIVELY! I cant believe you can get the hospitality, cleanliness, and type of rooms you do at G.M.I. for the money. I brought all my brothers and sisters with me, no kids this time and we had a wonderful time! We had one jacuzzi suite, a 1 bedroom suite, and four standard rooms. EVERY ROOM was immaculate! Talk about hospitality, Mr. Hilton should take a look at Sandy to be the front person for their business. She really knows how to make you feel right at home. That is the reason i took some time out've my schedule to write this review! In doing so i read TWO very negative reviews? First off, the dates in one review for Nov. is NEVER "all booked up" in ALL of branson, so i cant imagine seeing ANY truth in that review, 2nd, there are SEVERAL motels on "green mtn. dr." Staying on Green Mtn. Dr. DOESNT mean you stayed at GREEN MTN. INN!!! I have to question whether either party even knows which place they stayed, as the "Green Mtn. Inn" myself and my family ALWAYS stay at is without question a GREAT PLACE TO STAY! I highly recommend this property for leisure and business for ANYONE!

• Stayed April 2010
2 Thank funfam816
Harrisonville, MO
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2010

The room was great. Dan and Sandy Flanders were wonderful hosts and gave us tips on shows to see as well as delicious places to eat. We will make this our place of choice to stay in Branson.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
3 Thank lucymayze
Conway, AR
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2009

I would not recommend this hotel. It is dirty. The sheets were so thin I thought I was sleeping on the nasty mattress. Wash clothes had holes. I tried to close my mind to my surroundings. We stayed here because all the hotels we checked on were booked.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple