“Super clean; great service; very nice owners”
Review of Green Mountain Inn

Green Mountain Inn
Green Mountain Inn
Ranked #120 of 140 Hotels in Branson
SW Missouri
“Super clean; great service; very nice owners”
Reviewed November 17, 2008

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at the Green Mountain Inn in November and thoroughly enjoyed it. The owners were more than accommodating -- giving recommendations for wonderful places to eat -- making our anniversary dinner very special. The room was extra clean. Wish we could have stayed longer!

• Liked — Easy to find; off the main strip
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled as a couple
2 Thank RLCgirl

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Kansas
Reviewed May 31, 2008

Hi! We stayed here for four nights over memorial day weekend. I was quite impressed!!! We go to Branson at least once a month, used to stay at the Radisson but thier prices are way too high. We have actually stayed several places but this place we will return too! It was extremely clean, the owners are very kind and can help you with anything you may need. They also have a very nice breakfast. It's off of 76 so its quiet.

It was a standard room, no frills, but nice and very clean. Super price. I can't get over how helpful the owners are! Anyways, if you are on a budget, this is the place!!!

• Liked — Price and clean
  • Disliked — Wish it had a hot tub but they are working on that!
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Ormond Beach, FL
Reviewed March 20, 2008

We got to Branson a day early and were looking for our hotel to see if we could check in early. We got confused and ended up at the Green Mtn Inn by mistake but they were so nice and accommodating that we stayed there. The room was clean and very comfortable. The only criticism I have it that they push show tickets offered by a third party. We shopped around however and got show tickets quite a bit cheaper. I suspect that the hotel gets a kickback and that is why they push buying show tickets from this one broker.

• Liked — the friendly staff and clean room
  • Disliked — pushing show tickets
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
livininbranson, owner at Green Mountain Inn, responded to this review, August 29, 2008
Nope, no kickbacks, just think they do a great job delivering tickets. Don't really know how their prices work. Some on the list have a great discount, and others don't have any.
Thanks for the review though.
Come see us again soon.
Sandy
Iola, Kansas
Reviewed January 10, 2008

The property and people here are great. Spent five nights in a two room suite at an outstanding price in November. One negative was that the baby crib wouldn't fit in our room, but I am pleased to say that this problem was cured by the very cordial staff at the Green Mountain Inn. This place is definately on my list to stay again. The continental breakfast is good and had a good selection. One of the best non-chain motels I have stayed at for some time.

• Stayed November 2007, traveled with family
Downers Grove, Illinois
Reviewed September 3, 2007

We just got back from 4 nights in Branson at the Green Mt Inn.
This is a two-story, family run motel with the basic amenities: pool and continental breakfast. We enjoyed spending time with "King George" and the puppies while we visited the lobby for a chat. The folks running the place are very friendly and helpful and gave us some great suggestions for shows, restaurants and shopping. There are no hairdryers in the room but they do provide them if you ask (along with iron/ironing board). We had a problem with the a/c in our room and they immediately moved us to the room next door. The only thing I would have liked was a fridge in the room but I can survive without for a few days. The pool is open 24 hours which can be both good and bad depending on your perspective. For $44.00 per night I would return again.

• Liked — Price and Cleanliness
  • Disliked — No Fridge in Room. Pool Not Heated.
  • Stayed August 2007, traveled as a couple
2 Thank jwoge
Belleville, Illinois
Reviewed August 5, 2007

Green Mountain Inn is a nice, comfortable place to stay in Branson. I travel to Branson 1-2 times a year and never make reservations beforehand because there are so many places to stay- you could never have trouble finding vacancies. Typically, we choose a motel based on the advertising on the sign. This motel cost us only $85 for 2 nights (would have been even better deal for 3 nights). The innkeepers are very hospitable and really aim to please. Continental breakfast is included. We did not get a chance to use the pool, since we had so much outlet shopping to accomplish, but it looked nice. The rooms were clean and comfortable. It was just my friend and I traveling (2 girls, mid 20-s) and pretty much like anywhere in Branson, we felt safe. There is so much to do in Branson, why waste all your $ on the room? We were really in it only to sleep.
P.S. Make sure you check out Branson Landing at night! Cantina Laredo is an excellent place to dine and is reasonable for the awesome atmosphere and cuisine you get!

• Liked — price, cleanliness, friendly staff
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with friends
missouri
Reviewed July 19, 2007

We arrived in Branson from having a terrible night, it was late and the lobby was closed. They opened their doors for me. I told them what had happened to me on the way down here. I had lost my wallet with everything in it and all I had was a Visa check card and it did not have my name on it. They took a chance by letting me stay here especially after they had just had people tear up the place a week earlier. I walked in the room and was relieved. The rooms were very clean and nice. The beds were comfortable and I slept well considering. That night, upon check in she offered us donuts and juice. They went above and beyond to help us out. Hats off to the owners, I only wish more places had decent people in their establishments. I enjoyed myself here more than I had in any other motel in Branson and I stay here frequently. I am for sure going to be a repeat customer for months and years to come. Thanks Green Mountain Inn

• Liked — Owners
  • Disliked — nothing
  • Stayed July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank yankeefan2007