The Dutton Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
View Hotel
All reviewsfudgehot breakfastpriced hotelclean roomswalking distancegift shopyellow routegreen mountain drivegreat place to staystay there againmicrowave and fridgelarge roomshower headbiscuits gravystayed nightsshow ticketseasy access
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 26, 2009

Really liked this hotel. Clean rooms. Lots of space (not like some small hotel rooms elsewhere). Incredible location to every attraction in Branson. Right on the Strip. Big free breakfast. We will return here many times.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank WorldDanceChamp
Reviewed September 25, 2008

We booked this room through the Terina Marketing company, who supposedly were giving us a great deal. We were told that we would be staying in 5 star accomodations. We were told that we would have a small refrigerator in the room and would be on the first floor. We were also told that the Dutton Inn had the best continental breakfast in Branson. Pros: The room was quiet and clean. Easy access to the motel by going on one of the bypass routes, which is nice when trying to avoid traffic. Cons: I had to wait for at least 20 minutes just to be acknowledged when I went to check in. The room that we stayed in had very hard mattresses, it was out of date, the shower rod was bent, and there was no iron. Pretty average room on the whole. Small television & no pool. We ended up on the second floor and there was no refrigerator. When we asked the lady at the front desk about this, she just raised her eyebrows and shrugged. The breakfast was a big disappointment. I'd hate to think what the other hotels have to offer for breakfast if this one was the best. Although we complained to Terina Mrkting, they still made us pay $60 for a run of the mill motel room, which they said was the regular rate. We had booked for two nights, but ended up checking out after one. With so many choices in Branson, we will not go back to the Dutton Inn to stay.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank tune4jesus
Reviewed June 22, 2008

We stayed at this Branson location on Saturday, June 22, 2008. At 9:45 at night we pulled our covers back and there were yellow urine stains on the bed linens. The top sheet to the bottom sheet and the bed cover. At 10:40 the came in and changed the sheets. If we had not already showered and changed clothes we would have went to a different motel. We usually stay at the Spinning Wheel but they were booked. I was surpised when I checked out that I still paid full price for my dirty room.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled on business
1  Thank nortont
Reviewed November 20, 2007

My Mother and I stayed at The Dutton Inn for 2 nights and 3 days. The room was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. In fact I can't remember a night where I slept the whole night as I did at The Duttons. Kim at the front desk was very helpful and we got a discount to see the Duttons because we were staying at the Hotel. The Free Hot breakfast may have been a small buffet, but there was plenty of food for everyone and the biscuits and gravy were really good.We brought a small cooler with us and went to the Dutton Deli and purchased some sandwiches and soup which we heated up in the guest area by the front desk after we got back from the shows because we knew we would be hungry. They have golf carts at the Hotel and will take you up the hill to the strip. I would really advise to take advantage of this because that hill is pretty steep and if your older you need that help. The Plantation Restaurant that is next to The Dutton Theather really has good food and their ribs were to die for. Mother and I want to visit Branson again and decided that we will stay at the Dutton Inn. Its just a walk up the hill and theres the strip. We saw Jim Stafford, The Hughes Brothers , The Duttons and 14 Karat Country which if you love country music you really need to see their show ,Mother and I could of watched them all day..We purchased 5 of their CD's and are really enjoying listening to them. It was the best vacation ever and we can't wait to come back again soon.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank vglass
Reviewed October 8, 2007

On the whole, we'd stay here again through we had a mixed response. Pros: clean rooms, friendly staff, one of the more inexpensive AAA-approved hotels in Branson, offers good discounts for shows at the Dutton Theater to guests, convenient location (especially if you know how to avoid '76 traffic), surprisingly quiet. Cons: mattresses are soft--clean but seem to have seen a lot of use, "free" breakfast was fine the first day but was completely out of hot items by mid-breakfast on the second day.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled as a couple