Tripadvisor
Branson
All reviews hot breakfast great place to stay clean rooms gift shop yellow route handicap room stay there again walking distance shower head biscuits and gravy nice room free breakfast visit branson enjoyed our stay easy access show tickets bagels
Selected filters
Reviewed July 24, 2017

We stayed for a mini-vacation weekend and it was really cozy. It was a really hot couple of days out when we stayed and the A/C in the rooms worked perfectly. THe room also made us feel at home and the beds were AHHHHHHHHHMAZING! If you want a good night's sleep and a great comfy bed this is the place for you. It is also affordable. The only downfall would have to be the breakfast. It is very bland, not a lot to choose from and they don't allow you to take it to your room to eat it in your own privacy. But there is a nice krispy kremes down the street. Overall, everything was really nice for the price and the beds felt better than a Marriott bed.

I don't like how they use real keys because if you lose them then they will charge you, which we had a minor scare, but luckily we found our key. The motel is also on the strip. If you are having a hard time choosing between this one and another motel, i'd choose this one.

Room tip: 2nd floor on the side of the hotel facing the ferris wheel
2  Thank Scott V
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

Was hard to find the entrance to parking lot from main drag. Better entrance on the back side of building. Wasn't impressed when arrived Friday about 5 when the parking lot was roped off because of lot repair. Had to unpack the car and walk a bit to get to our room because of the lot problem. Front desk staff did a really good job in trying to please each guest, gave free ice cream for the inconvenience. Our room was a nice size had that table and chair which I like to have. Good water pressure & heat shower head was a bit short even for my height of 5'4". Enjoyed having microwave and fridge. My biggest complaint was the beds to soft for my taste, you sunk and was in a hole and was difficult to get up. The front desk staff was very helpful in solving a problem in our room immediately when brought to their attention. I would prefer to have double locks on my outside door. Will return again to stay.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank 19glenf
Reviewed July 20, 2017

I was very skeptical when I viewed the price. We got far more than we paid for. The room was comfortable and very clean. It even smelled clean. The beds were comfortable. I am used to a firm matress with a pillow top. These were a little softer than I was used to, but I had no back discomfort and decided it had plenty of support under a thick pillow top. The staff was very helpful. The Dutton family show is a tremendous show so the discount on it makes this even a better deal. The breakfast was not outstanding but for the price excellent. The orange juice did taste canned not frozen or fresh. We will do this again and have already invited friends to do the same.

2  Thank Gmcminn198
Reviewed July 19, 2017

We stayed here four nights. The front desk staff was great. The room was clean. The beds were very plush. The location was awesome. The breakfast was okay - nothing too special. The rooms were nicely updated and the outside was inviting.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank mgweatherguy
Reviewed July 13, 2017

My wife and I spent 4 nights at the Dutton Inn and enjoyed it very much. The front desk staff was very nice. The room was clean and well-stocked. They offer a "green option" of not having your room "serviced" every day and give you a voucher to use at any of the Dutton gift shops as a thank you. The bed was comfortable and A/C worked well. The hot breakfast was a delight each morning and the gentleman keeping the breakfast bar stocked and room clean was very friendly. The only minor inconvenience was that the shower head is mounted very low. We'll stay here again!

3  Thank KSQuacky