“Ehhh... It has a good location”
Review of The Dutton Inn

The Dutton Inn
Ranked #33 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Fresno,Ca
“Ehhh... It has a good location”
Reviewed July 9, 2011

I reserved the room by phone sight unseen, after I saw it in the AAA 2011 travel guide. I must admit, I was surprised that AAA listed it and not many other hotels in Branson that appeared to be superior from the outside and with less expensive rates.

It was ok. It was clean enough with a clear attempt of upgrading which included nice poster art and outstanding pillow top mattresses. However, I think there were probably several other places I could of stayed for less money.

It seemed very difficult to reach the front desk phone from my room. I called 3 times and only got someone to answer once. I even left a message about having difficulty getting online, but it was never answered.

I did appreciate the morning desk clerk, Mary. She was quite knowledgeable about Branson and was really friendly.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (75)
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed July 8, 2011

This is our second time to stay at the Dutton Inn. The last time was four years ago. The main reason we stay there is because of the price and the hot breakfast. The location is really good. It is behind the main strip . The rooms were supposed to have been updated however I didn't see much difference than before. The TVs are small and the remote didn't work well. Since we only paid $50 a night for room and a breakfast I can't complain too much. The rooms don't come with an iron but you can ask for one at the desk and get an iron and portable board. Overall it's a nice place but I think could use a few more updates. The housekeeping lady was a pleasure. She greeted us every morning with a smile.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank loveineurope
Reviewed May 25, 2011

The hotel is clean with updated rooms which have comfortable pillowtop queen beds and the staff is extremely friendly and helpful

• Stayed May 2011
1 Thank Dfschott
South Jordan, Utah
Reviewed November 21, 2010

The Dutton Inn is tucked behind their Family theater and was clean, efficient and friendly. they are renovating all their room and I got one of the newly reburbished rooms. Pillow top comfy bed, and microwave and frig... with all the leftovers from the restaurant, we had lunch on the leftovers from the night before. With the three nights they gave us tickets to the Dutton show. They have two other show that we got half price to for attending the Dutton show. What a winner cost wise. We loved all three shows. I'll review them on the show forum. But I want to add that the free hot breakfast was amazing. Pancakes, saugage, bacon, eggs, biscuits and gravey...Really great start to the day. This one made our trip affordable and really pleasant.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank busterburger
Ruston
Reviewed October 28, 2010

Just wanted to say that our stay at the Dutton Inn was fantastic. The price was one of the best in Branson and we also went to see the Dutton's show which is right there in front of the Inn. The hospitality at the hotel is outstanding and the show was the best we have seen in Branson. The hotel and the show is a must when in Branson .

• Stayed August 2010
1 Thank foofetta
Aurora, Illinois
Reviewed August 24, 2010

I recently stayed at the Dutton Inn during my trip to Branson. The Inn is very clean and accommodating. My family and I had two king beds in our room. The staff is exceptionally warm and welcoming. You also get a free continental breakfast every morning and discounts to the shows at the theater.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank brittlynn16
Flemington, MO
Reviewed May 18, 2010

We stayed two nights and received excellent service. Room was nice except for pillows-be sure to bring your own. The breakfast was very good and service great. Don't miss the show!!!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family