“First 15 minutes may be the best magic you've ever seen”
Review of Kirby VanBurch Show - CLOSED

Kirby VanBurch Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Up close and personal with the World's Most Awarded Magicians - Kirby and Bambi! Mindreading, impossible sleight of hand, and excellent audience participation in an intimate, limited seating venue.
Reviewed July 14, 2013

But then Kirby and Bambi have another hour and 45 minutes with really not much else to do. Wish they would be honest and stop letting people thing they are married - they are not. Bambi is what keeps the audience there for the rest of the evening. She's very transparent and open and you can tell she really is having fun doing her magic. Kirby looks tired but still does some good magic. If you've never seen the snow then look for coupons.

3  Thank Blank A

Reviewed July 13, 2013

We purchased tickets to this for our final night in town because our children hadn't seen this show for several yrs and didn't remember it. We got to theater, got seated and then about 5 mins before show started we were informed Kirbys assistant was injured then so was the fill in. We hated the kids disappointment but informed them that things do happen in life. An "office assistance" came out on stage and apologized, promised same tickets to next nights show (which we would be gone), also promised the stuffed tigers for every child, concessions free of charge, even a meet & greet with Kirby & Bambi.....well they ran out of tiger after about 15 kids, my children left crying (i was placed on a list to have them mailed out and have attempted to contact with NO response) also concession was closed immediately and no meet and greet. Just would appreciate them not lying & making promises! WILL NEVER BE BACK TO THAT UNPROFESSIONAL PLACE AGAIN and will tell all my friends that travel to Branson not to waste their money!!!

6  Thank Danielle H
Reviewed July 9, 2013

This is the second time my family saw Kirby he is excellent amazing magician and Bambi is very good also He pick my son-inlaw out of the audience for a trick he still talking about it and how did he do it the illusions are great best show in town we got our ticket from Branson Tourism Center they was a good price cheaper than at the show and we have second row seats

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

The show was absolutely brilliant. Best magic show in Branson. The illusions were mind blowing, he is Vegas quality for sure. He is obviously a Christian man and shares his love for Jesus (which I thought was awesome) but is a down to earth guy. We saw Taylor Reed the same week and enjoyed it tremendously too. Can't say anything bad about either one, but Kirby's was more entertaining in my opinion. For everyone saying Kirby has been giving bad performances, me and my wife sure did not experience one on July 3rd. Something is obviously bothering him (health wise), but he is still giving it his all. Me and my wife saw him get out of his car before the show and he looked very frail, and ill. But while he was on stage he gave one heck of a performance. His wife Bambi autographed our picture but said Kirby was not coming out because he was not feeling good. So I hope he is ok! I look forward to coming back!!

1  Thank TaylorMade2013
See more reviews
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We just left the 8 pm Tuesday July 2nd show. We spent 125.00 for about an hour. Kirby seemed tired, lack of energy. Not a show I expected to see. Bambi was amazing. She was well dressed and fit the part of a magician. Kirby just sweated alot and seemed like he was burnt out. Maybe he should retire. This show was supposed to be the highlight of our trip with the kids. Turned out the Track (go carts) ended up being better than the show. Loved the animals and Bambi. She had energy and spark. It was like he was doing his job and wanted it to be over. Leaving Branson in the am.

8  Thank KJA625