“You won't believe what your eyes see”
Review of Kirby VanBurch Show - CLOSED

Kirby VanBurch Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Up close and personal with the World's Most Awarded Magicians - Kirby and Bambi! Mindreading, impossible sleight of hand, and excellent audience participation in an intimate, limited seating venue.
Springfield, Missouri
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 25 helpful votes
“You won't believe what your eyes see”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

Kirby VanBurch is hands down the best magician I have ever seen. His show is fast paced and includes large magic acts as well as close up illusions.
If you are in Branson, this is a must see.

Visited November 2012

“SPECTACULAR!”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This was the first time that I have seen Kirby and it was mind blowing! It's so crazy how he gets the tiger in the box! And he also has a panther! So amazing!!! I would most definitely advise people to go watch his show!!

Visited May 2013
Granite City, Illinois
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Show Cancled....”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

I have seen Kirby twice in the past and loved the show, I bought tickets several months in advance for his show on April 19th for my 14 year old sons birthday present and his first trip to Branson, he was very excited to see Kirby after I had told him how good he was.

However I was fairly disappointed this year for a few things, I had to continually call the Kirby show over payment issues, I wasn't being charged for the tickets, ordinarily I wouldn't mind not being charged and getting to see a free show, however I didn't want any problems, for several months I contacted them and still I was never charged. When we got to Branson on Friday I went to get my tickets, however I was not informed that Kirby had changed locations once again, so I had to track down his new show, and when I got there I told the woman at the counter that I was there to pick up my tickets for the show tonight, she told me that the show wouldn't be ready for a few more days because set up was taking longer than they expected. She said someone should have contacted me. I told her that no one had contacted me and that they had my phone number because I had been in constant contact with them for the past 3 months. Anyway, I was very disappointed, more so for my son, who would not get to see the show that he had been so excited to see. We didn't even get an apology, she just said the show would be ready in a few days, I said we will be gone by then.

I told my son maybe we can see him next year... and we left.

The Poor review isn't for the show it self, which of course we didn't get to see, more for the disappointment we felt and the effect it had on the rest of our stay.

Visited April 2013
6 Thank Michael C
Branson, Missouri
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fabulous Show!!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Kirby's show is awesome and a must see for young and old alike! Very energetic and mind blowing fun! Very family oriented fun!

Visited June 2012
2 Thank BransonTanya
Tyler, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A must see!”
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We see this show everytime we go to Branson. Great illusions, and all round great time. See you guys in the summer.

Visited June 2012