“Kirby Vanburch Show” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Kirby VanBurch Show - CLOSED

Kirby VanBurch Show
More attraction details
Owner description: Up close and personal with the World's Most Awarded Magicians - Kirby and Bambi! Mindreading, impossible sleight of hand, and excellent audience participation in an intimate, limited seating venue.
Branson
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Kirby Vanburch Show”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

My wife and I live in Branson and see around 40 shows a year. One of our favorites is the Kirby Vanburch magic show. Kirby will bring you to the edge of your seat with his amazing Illusions. They are so incredible that you will be talking about them for months to come.Our grandkids come to Branson that is the show they request .

2 Thank Ralph Y

Cedar Rapids, IA
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Awesome show !”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

This magic show was amazing and breath taking! The magic tricks are remamrkable and you wonder how he did that !? Is last trick at the end of the show was amazing; there was a helicopter on the stage. One wonders how he got a helicopter on the stage in such a short amount of time! The only thing I don't recomend is to pay $25.00 for a family or group to see the lions and tigers in their dens. It is a bit too pricey! Otherwise the show is awesome.

3 Thank pigtails65
Granite City, Illinois
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Great Show!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2013

Ive Seen Kirby twice, once back in 1994 when he was at the five star theater.. and again april of 2012 at his current location. The new building seemed like down grade from the five star theater but certainly adequate. I absolutely loved his show so much back in 94 that I had to see it again, this was also the first time my girlfriend had been to Branson and to Kribys show, I told her no trip to Branson would be complete without seeing it. And Kirby did not disappoint. I have to agree with some of the reviews on here that Kirby didnt seem like he was having as much fun as he did in the past, but after doing the same or similar act for many years I can completly understand that... however his mellow like attitude really had the crowd going and everyone seemed to find it quite entertaining and funny. He reminded me of Han Solo from star wars. Anyway I think it is safe to say that me and my girlfriend both enjoyed his show more than anything else in Branson. I plan on visiting Branson again in april of 2013 and next to Silver Dollar city Kirby BanBurch is top on my list of must do's! I highly recommend his show to anyone visiting Branson. As for the magic itself... its excellent!! It will amaze and baffel you.

Price isnt bad, its what you could expect to pay for any show in Branson. When you leave you will feel that you got your moneys worth.

I hear some people complaining about the show not being as long as advertised.. the show seemed plenty long to me.

I didnt see Kirby sign autographs or take pictures, or at least I didnt see him, like he did at the show back in 1994, when he pulled my wife on stage as a helper. Its possible he did do autographs and pictures as we left right after the show.

Ive been going to Branson my whole life and Ive seen a lot of shows, and this is my favorite, give this show a try, you will not be disapointed.

Visited April 2012
5 Thank Michael C
Saint Louis, Missouri
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“No idea how he does it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

This was the first Illusionist my daughter has seen. He was amazing...how does he make a lady appear in the cage where a tiger had been? HOW does a helicopter appear on stage? We saw, were amazed. We will definitely return for another show

Visited September 2012
3 Thank Susan0807
Thompsons Station, TN
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Fun Illusions --BUT WAY TOO SHORT”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 30, 2012

We were really looking forward to this show as my wife loves magic and illusions. That part was not disappointing but the show is billed as two hours and it's not even close. It started almost 15 (8:15) minutes late had a 20 minute intermission (to sell you things) and then the show was done at 9:30. I kinda feel cheated it was so short. We've been to several shows in Branson and most are right at 2 hours. Not Kirby. As long a you go into this knowing that it's not a bad show.

4 Thank Carl M