“Very Impressive”

and up
Titanic Museum Branson Admission Ticket
Ranked #5 of 170 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone knows the name Titanic! Everyone knows Titanic struck an iceberg! And everyone knows Titanic was lost! She sat at the bottom of the ocean for 75 years before they found her in 1985. A second expedition to the wreck site went out in 1986 and that expedition was co-led by the owner of this museum. The artifacts you see throughout the ship are REAL and valued at over $4 million dollars. You'll be able to touch a growing iceberg, experience the 28 degree water, try and steer the ship and pay tribute to the 2,208 passengers and crew that were on the Titanic. You will enter as a guest and leave as a Titanic Passenger!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed August 10, 2010

We went to this Museum because my son is extremely interested in the Titanic and anything to do with it...Tickets are a little pricey but we went to one of the 2 for 1 ticket brokers and saved about $20. Don't waste your money on the audio tour...We didn't even use it. There were plenty of signage describing what we were looking at. My sons favorite parts were the hands-on examples of the deck at different degrees during the sinking, the replica iceberg you could touch and the room that was at the same temperature the night of the sinking. He also enjoyed the replica of the Grand Staircase. I am glad we went, great learning experience for my son as well as his dad and I. The only negative aspect was our inability to take pictures...

There are newer reviews for Titanic Museum

Reviewed July 28, 2010

It looks like whoever started this museum copied from the Holocaust Memorial Museum in D.C. You get a boarding pass at the start of the tour ( just like when you get the card to represent entering the concentration camp at the Holocaust Museum). This is supposed to be a museum, but there are almost no artifacts from the titanic. Instead, you walk though and see pictures and read about the titanic ( unlike the Holocaust museum which has hundreds of artifacts). You would do better to read a good book on the Titanic.

4  Thank lrarkansas
Reviewed July 23, 2010

It is very informative about everything revolving around the Titanic. It's set up nicely. The only thing I didn't like is how there were so many people in certain rooms at times, it was hard to see everything. I'd recommend staggering the tours so people don't all get jammed up in one room. Other than that, it was fantastic. Need to see this at least once!

Reviewed July 21, 2010

My husband surprised me with a visit here recently and I was incredibly impressed. Arriving at the show - the whole building is the shape of the Titanic ship - or half of it. Straight away you are greeted by people in costume and given a boarding pass similar to the one people boarding the Titanic had. The interesting thing about this is when you open it you have been given a name of a real person who was on the Titanic with a bit of information about them and as you go through you can find out about them and also find out in the end if 'you' survived or died. As you enter you are greeting with an ice wall representing the iceburg which you can touch. We used the $5 electronic tour guide thing and it was great - I recommend that.
I learned so much and it was just laid out so creatively and well it really appealled to the senses - you can put your hand in water as cold as it would have been on that night, you can try the morse code, you can experience the decks at the different angles as it sank. It was so informative. I was impressed with how well and accurate the movie was actually after seeing this. Plus they have videos and photos taken by guests on the Titanic, they have footage of where it is now.
This is a must see attraction that I highly recommend to all! I normally hate museums but this is not a museum - it's an attraction!

Reviewed July 16, 2010

1st: don't buy the listening device $5 for 2. It's a distraction. All the reading material are plenty to occupied you.
2nd: Cool and dark. I was chilling the whole time even tho outside weather is like 100"F
3rd: So sleepy toward the end. Just want it to be over.
But they're have interesting facts and historical values about the Titanic.
Would not go back tho.

Been to Titanic Museum? Share your experiences!