“Good”

and up
Titanic Museum Branson Admission Ticket
Ranked #7 of 165 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone knows the name Titanic! Everyone knows Titanic struck an iceberg! And everyone knows Titanic was lost! She sat at the bottom of the ocean for 75 years before they found her in 1985. A second expedition to the wreck site went out in 1986 and that expedition was co-led by the owner of this museum. The artifacts you see throughout the ship are REAL and valued at over $4 million dollars. You'll be able to touch a growing iceberg, experience the 28 degree water, try and steer the ship and pay tribute to the 2,208 passengers and crew that were on the Titanic. You will enter as a guest and leave as a Titanic Passenger!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Rockwall, TX
51 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 124 helpful votes
“Good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

I had been to this museum before but my husband hadn't. We purchased tickets a couple of days in advance and were able to enter before the rest of the crowd. Upon entrance we were given a boarding pass with the name of a person on the Titanic. We both enjoyed the museum and finding out if we had lived or died. New this year were devices that you could listen to special tidbits of information that wasn't in the exhibit. And I like how kid friendly its become. The dog mascots were there. They were asleep when we went past and I wondered if they were automatrons but they were on display outside the building for pictures so then I knew they were real. I probably won't do this museum again since I've done it twice but it's definitely worth a look see.

Saint Louis, Missouri
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

This museum was an absolute amazing experience. They offer a family pass which for our family of 5 was a great deal. From the moment we got in line for tickets and were given our boarding passes and "character cards" our family immersed in the Titanic world completely. The staff was amazing and knowledgeable. We had children ages 7, 8 and 12 and all of them were in awe of what we witnessed. I would actually like to go again next time we are in Branson, there is just so much to absorb in the 3 hours we were there.

Sapulpa
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Interesting but sobering”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

It was our 12 year old grandson that wanted to tour the museum. We had been before, and enjoyed and the 12 year old and his 8 year old sister thoroughly enjoyed their visit. They could hardly wait to see how long they could keep their hands in the freezing water and whether or not they were survivors; they were. The cost is pricey even with family discount or Silver Dollar City discounted price. Since this was our second visit we would not visit a third time. If you have an interest for museums or the Titanic, I would recommend.

Visited May 2014
Quebec City
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Inspirational and educational!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

I'd missed a similar Titanic Exhibition in Quebec City in 2008 so, when I saw I would get a second chance in Branson, I knew I had to see it. Even if you're not really a fan of the whole history behind the tragedy of Titanic, this museum attraction is so well set up that you can't help but be awed by the story, the artifacts and the re-creation of what life would have been aboard Titanic. And even the building housing the attraction is amazing, shaped liked the bow of the ship itself, with an iceberg jutting from the side. You sure can't miss it! The fact that you are "assigned" a passenger (mine was a 3rd class passenger) when you arrive makes you even more invested, as certain parts of the attraction relate to your passenger. At the end of the tour, you can check the fate of your passenger on a wall where the names of all passengers and crew members are listed. The tour is interactive, with little games and such for kids and you are given an audio device that allows you to get more facts along the way, I ended up not using the audio device but it's good to have the option.

1 Thank MoonCath
Bailey, CO.
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“History brought to life”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

Visited this attraction on the last day of our visit to Branson. Took along 5 adults and 3 kids (9 & under). Wasn't sure this could hold the kids attention but it did. Audio tour is set up for both Children and adults. Takes you through the construction, the sailing, the disaster and the aftermath. It also personalizes the tour, following one particular passenger to the end ("Did your person survive?"). Lots of artifacts and hand-on displays (shows the angle of the ship upon impact, taking on of water and when it started sinking). Personal stories really humanize the disaster. Replicas of the staterooms show how sparse the living was. Obligatory gift shop at the end.

We really enjoyed the tour and would highly recommend it for any age.

1 Thank GSi_Bailey

Been to Titanic Museum? Share your experiences!