“Much better than I expected”
Review of Titanic Museum

and up
Titanic Museum Branson Admission Ticket
Ranked #5 of 172 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone knows the name Titanic! Everyone knows Titanic struck an iceberg! And everyone knows Titanic was lost! She sat at the bottom of the ocean for 75 years before they found her in 1985. A second expedition to the wreck site went out in 1986 and that expedition was co-led by the owner of this museum. The artifacts you see throughout the ship are REAL and valued at over $4 million dollars. You'll be able to touch a growing iceberg, experience the 28 degree water, try and steer the ship and pay tribute to the 2,208 passengers and crew that were on the Titanic. You will enter as a guest and leave as a Titanic Passenger!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed March 13, 2014 via mobile

WOW. I really didn't want to go to the Titanic museum but I agreed to because my 11 yr old daughter insisted. I was blown away! It was so interesting and I couldn't believe how many authentic artifacts were on display. This is a must see when your in Branson.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,145)

Reviewed March 13, 2014

Wow! So much info!!! We loved the beautiful tribute here to the Titanic! This was a self walking tour with a hand held speaker to use to listen for more info. We took our time and listened to everything and read all info. It took us hours to get thru. We left we more knowledge and emotion on the Titanic than we had before. There was a special tribute to the musicians that man me feel teary eyed!!! It was a fun teaching experience that my kids learned from with out feeling like they were learning! LOVE THAT!!! We left with a noteworthy experience!

And my girls now know the difference between a gentleman and a selfish man. In the begining of the attraction, there are quotes from people that died or survived. One Duke? was quoted as saying, "I never considered giving up my seat or helping another."...He survived and next to it was a quote from a Wealthy Gentleman, "Let it never be said that any woman or child died so that I could survive"...He perished. Wow, that spoke volumes to my girls and served as a great moment to ask the girls what kind of person would they want to be remembered as or even someday be married to.

Thank you Titanic!

Reviewed March 13, 2014

We were really excited to learn that the Titanic Museum was housed in Branson, as my son (8 years) is a Titanic Fanatic. We put this on our "must do" list for our trip.

Memorable aspects:
-The boarding passes with the name of a passenger, plus information about those passengers at other points in the exhibit (besides at the end).
-The interactive aspects: the 28-degree water you can put your hand in (with a timer to see how long you last), the morse code device, the steering wheel (Captain Smith was hanging out there to help the kids steer the ship), and the angled decks that you could climb on to show who the angle increased as the ship rose out of the water before sinking.
-Our kids liked the parts of the exhibit tailored to the kids.

I've seen some Titanic exhibits in other cities and they seemed less interactive than this one.

Down sides:
-I agree that for a family of 4 $70 is a little pricey. I didn't realize they had a AAA discount, and I didn't see any coupons for this attraction.
-The artifacts I've seen in other Titanic exhibits are more dramatic. It seems that many of these artifacts came off of the sister ship?

The staff was really friendly and the outside of the exhibit is a great photo op!

Reviewed March 12, 2014

Not Enough Time and No pictures inside. Those are my only complaints about this museum. I have to say that my whole family and I learned quite a lot from walking through this museum. There are lots of signs posted to read, trivia for both adults and children, plus an audio tour for both. There are hands-on things and lots of artifacts from both survivors and from the icy depths on the ocean. Just be warned that the tickets are quite expensive, but they do give discounts for Silver Dollar City season pass holders and AAA members.

Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Went here with a family if four, two daughters ages 8 & 11. The cost was about $75, which is a bit much considering it's just a museum. They give you devices to hear about different exhibits with separate audio geared towards kids. Staff all talk in character and seemed very knowledgable about each person on the boarding passes. No cameras are allowed and you are told to turn cell phones off. Of course the hit you up at the end for a family photo at another $25 on up depending on the package you order. It was a very cool exhibit with my only complaint being the cost. Lower that and I might come back.