“Interesting Historical Account”

and up
Titanic Museum Branson Admission Ticket
Ranked #5 of 174 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone knows the name Titanic! Everyone knows Titanic struck an iceberg! And everyone knows Titanic was lost! She sat at the bottom of the ocean for 75 years before they found her in 1985. A second expedition to the wreck site went out in 1986 and that expedition was co-led by the owner of this museum. The artifacts you see throughout the ship are REAL and valued at over $4 million dollars. You'll be able to touch a growing iceberg, experience the 28 degree water, try and steer the ship and pay tribute to the 2,208 passengers and crew that were on the Titanic. You will enter as a guest and leave as a Titanic Passenger!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 25, 2013

Went to this museum and learned many things about the Titanic. You will spend more time than you think as you read about the voyage of the Titanic. You will also get your picture taken as you are walking down the staircase! If photo turns out, it is a nice remembrance of your visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,209)
All reviews
in 1,006 reviews
"ship"
in 1,008 reviews

Reviewed December 24, 2013

It was the 1st time for my husband & I. We loved it all. Our 19 month old daughter enjoyed the end of the tour she loved sitting in the life boat and playing on the slanted deck. It was so much fun listening to the radio tour and seeing all of the wonderful pictures and artifacts that they had. The staircase was a wonder in itself. I can't wait to take my older daughter back so we can look together!!

Reviewed December 24, 2013 via mobile

I went to the museum with my kids (age 8 & 5). I enjoyed it but could have taken more time to see everything without the kids. I wouldn't recommend it with young children. I did really like the audio tour and all the info it provided.

TitanicUSA, Manager at Titanic Museum, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Thank you for your comments. We are surprised your 8 and 5 year old didn't enjoy. As you probably know we have lots of interactive elements for young people throughout the museum. Plus our audio tour has a Titanic story developed just for young people (separate track from the adult version). Our biggest fans of Titanic are from 5 years old and up. Sorry your young ones didn't enjoy - we never want to disappoint our visitors.

Our best ,
Titanic Crew

Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

First time I've been to this museum.
Very interesting and informative with tons of pictures, and actual items from Titanic.
The rebuilt stairway was really cool and made you feel like you were there.
A must stop...I promise tou will learn about this catastrophic event.

See more reviews
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

This place is certainly worth a visit if you are even moderately interested in the titanic. It's very big and there is so much to see and do. We spent approximately two and a half hours there and were actively engaged the entire time. The radio tour they gave was a bit dreary in my opinion, so I switched over to the kids audio tour which I found much more enjoyable. And definitely necessary because we were only engaged by one tour guide the entire time we were there ( I wish I could remember his name because he was very good) but overall it seemed they were only interested to talking to families with children so we often had to just catch them telling stories to children, even if we walked up when there was no one else around. I would recommend going as early as possibly because it did get very crowded mid-day. Aside from those small things I would say we found it enjoyable and informative an worth the money if you took the time to get your money's worth out of it.