“Worth a Visit”

and up
Titanic Museum Branson Admission Ticket
Ranked #5 of 173 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone knows the name Titanic! Everyone knows Titanic struck an iceberg! And everyone knows Titanic was lost! She sat at the bottom of the ocean for 75 years before they found her in 1985. A second expedition to the wreck site went out in 1986 and that expedition was co-led by the owner of this museum. The artifacts you see throughout the ship are REAL and valued at over $4 million dollars. You'll be able to touch a growing iceberg, experience the 28 degree water, try and steer the ship and pay tribute to the 2,208 passengers and crew that were on the Titanic. You will enter as a guest and leave as a Titanic Passenger!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed December 15, 2013 via mobile

This place is certainly worth a visit if you are even moderately interested in the titanic. It's very big and there is so much to see and do. We spent approximately two and a half hours there and were actively engaged the entire time. The radio tour they gave was a bit dreary in my opinion, so I switched over to the kids audio tour which I found much more enjoyable. And definitely necessary because we were only engaged by one tour guide the entire time we were there ( I wish I could remember his name because he was very good) but overall it seemed they were only interested to talking to families with children so we often had to just catch them telling stories to children, even if we walked up when there was no one else around. I would recommend going as early as possibly because it did get very crowded mid-day. Aside from those small things I would say we found it enjoyable and informative an worth the money if you took the time to get your money's worth out of it.

Write a ReviewReviews (5,205)

Reviewed December 14, 2013

My husband and I went to the Titanic Museum and loved every second. We were given passports to walk through the museum as an actual passenger. (At the end we got to see whether we lived or died.) There are so many interesting pictures and pieces on display. For anyone interested in history and/or the titanic, this is a must see!

Reviewed December 11, 2013

I enjoyed seeing how the different classes of people were accommodated differently. Also liked getting a boarding pass for a traveler and following her experience through the museum and finding at the end whether they survived or perished.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

we took the grandkids, 13 and 11, and they found it fascinating. Neat to see the clothing etc from the ship. My granddaughter found the facilities for the employees and "lower class" people interesting. You receive a passport when you enter and then after going through the experience you find at the end if you were one of the survivors....or not. It opened good dialog about the differences between then and now and I recommend it highly. I had seen it before and just knew the grandkids had to experience it as well.

Reviewed December 9, 2013

I feared a tourist trap next to a hillbilly theme park but found a top notch museum. Plenty of artifacts and displays tell the Titanic story. I was well worth the two hours we spent inside. We paid $54 for two adult admissions.