Book In Advance

from $28.50
from $25.89
from $19.05
5,938 results
All reviews grand staircase audio tour actual artifacts own pace crew members fateful night real artifacts history buff interactive displays self guided on display take your time gift shop two hours whole family passengers ship
Reviewed today via mobile

A lot of interesting artifacts and information. I recommend taking the time to watch the movie in the small theater.

Reviewed yesterday

My boyfriend and I had a blast going through the museum. It is appropriate for all ages, with special plaques with kid appropriate information. The price was $30 a person (adult, I'm not sure how much for kids) and the pictures afterwards were $30. So definitely something everyone should do once in their life, but be sure to have the money ready.

Reviewed 2 days ago

My wife and I obtained our boarding pass for the Titanic. The museum clearly illustrates the history of the fateful voyage with artifacts, letters, and pictures from the ship that could not sink. This museum is so real with slopping decks, recordings, offficer's decisions to abandon ship. A list of survivors (you match your boarding pass) and over 1400 passengers and crew that didn't survive.

Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Very informative and enjoyable. Saw many families with kids of all ages and they all seemed to find it interesting.

Reviewed 2 days ago

Reasonably priced but you'll only need to visit once because it's about dead people and really sort of morbid, but that's just me. It is historically remarkable.

OfficerC, Titanic Crew at Titanic Museum, responded to this reviewResponded today

Thank you for taking the time to visit our Titanic Museum.
We have had over 300 Titanic descendants visit and they all express "thank you for sharing our family story." Our answer: "It's our honor."

Every year we change all the exhibits for our repeat guests. In 2019 we have a world exclusive, first time Titanic exhibit coming.

Our Best,
Titanic Crew

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

This was such a neat experience. You are given a boarding pass and you can find out of you survived. Very interesting lots of neat things to see. Great for kids too.

Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

The museum was a very good experience. There as usual a lot of reading about different people that were on the ship. Some interesting facts that you would not expect. Well worth the time to visit.

Reviewed 4 days ago

It was a rainy day, so we opted for Titanic Museum. It was very enjoyable experience. You were handed a boarding pass with the name of a Titanic passenger as you entered. At the end of the tour and after viewing many artifacts and interesting narratives given by the crew along the way, you found out if you survived or not.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Our bus group from Ontario did a tour of the Titanic with the amazing Phoebe. She was great in describing the artifacts and gave us a history about the people who sailed on the Titanic.By luck, Mr. Joslyn was there and he took time to speak to us about the dives he had taken........amazing.

Reviewed 5 days ago via mobile

I, honestly, wasn’t super excited to go to this museum because I’m not into museums. HOWEVER, I loved this museum so so much. I learned a lot of things that I didn’t know about the titanic. They’re are some interactive features of the museum and the guides are awesome... they know facts on facts on facts! I enjoyed it throughly and would go back, for sure. I think this museum is appropriate for all ages as well.