“Excellent, Touching, Sad, Uplifting....”
Review of Titanic Museum

and up
Titanic Museum Branson Admission Ticket
Ranked #5 of 170 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone knows the name Titanic! Everyone knows Titanic struck an iceberg! And everyone knows Titanic was lost! She sat at the bottom of the ocean for 75 years before they found her in 1985. A second expedition to the wreck site went out in 1986 and that expedition was co-led by the owner of this museum. The artifacts you see throughout the ship are REAL and valued at over $4 million dollars. You'll be able to touch a growing iceberg, experience the 28 degree water, try and steer the ship and pay tribute to the 2,208 passengers and crew that were on the Titanic. You will enter as a guest and leave as a Titanic Passenger!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed May 28, 2008

Our main reason for going to Branson was to see the replicated Titanic and its Museum and Silver Dollar City. Although we saw the Tony Roi "Elvis" show which was great, the Titanic Museum was the highlight of our trip. We stayed there about three hours and could have stayed longer but our legs gave out!

There are many, many actual artifacts from the real Titanic, and its history is very wonderfully told in this exhibit. You will get to feel an iceburg, stick your arm in water the same temperature of the ocean when the Titanic sank, and try to break the record for leaving your arm in the water. You will be amazed anyone survived, and those who did will touch you in a very personal way. You will be assigned one of their names when you enter the exhibit, and at the very end you will find out if they lived or died.

I cannot recommend this intriguing museum highly enough!

1  Thank vshultsTX
There are newer reviews for Titanic Museum

Reviewed April 22, 2008

My Mom and I went several years ago and enjoyed the tour- My husband and I were going to go today and they said no picture taking allowed - sure takes the fun out of being a tourist there.

3  Thank pepsijeep
Reviewed April 12, 2008

This is not a good place to visit if you have small children (3 and 7 years old.) My husband and I thought it was ok, but priced a bit high.

2  Thank bellano
Reviewed April 2, 2008

Our kids wanted to go see Titanic so bad. We bought a family pass for $55.00. We also purchased one audio tour (WASTE OF MONEY, UNLESS YOU DON"T WANT TO READ) The kids got board FAST! The exhibit is mostly for those who like to READ & who like History. It's NOTHING like the movie. Although they were supposed to have an exhibit decated to the movie, but that was a FALSE ADVERTISMENT! The staff didn't know when that would be there, somtime in April, even though the ad was already out & didn't give a date. They were also VERY RUDE after my husband & I brought this to their attention. My suggestion, Save your money & play around outside & get some pictures because thats the only place you can. They only things inside for kids: touch an iceburg, play on the slopes, & put your hand in ice cold water. The Grand staircase??? It's there, but one side is blocked off. They use it to seperate the middle & the end of the tour.

1  Thank missvacationer
Reviewed February 16, 2008

My Wife and I brought along our 2-year-old son and we all had a great time! The grand staircase is amazing. I really enjoyed the many displays and photos. The staff is very friendly and accommodating, even dressed in period clothes and crew costumes. We were able to use a stroller, though this may not be a great idea during the the busy summer months. We were disappointed to find cameras were not allowed on the premises. This is a great way to get out of the weather and be taken to a different time and place for a couple of hours.

1  Thank stuandamanda7

Been to Titanic Museum? Share your experiences!