“All aboard!”

and up
Titanic Museum Branson Admission Ticket
Ranked #7 of 165 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone knows the name Titanic! Everyone knows Titanic struck an iceberg! And everyone knows Titanic was lost! She sat at the bottom of the ocean for 75 years before they found her in 1985. A second expedition to the wreck site went out in 1986 and that expedition was co-led by the owner of this museum. The artifacts you see throughout the ship are REAL and valued at over $4 million dollars. You'll be able to touch a growing iceberg, experience the 28 degree water, try and steer the ship and pay tribute to the 2,208 passengers and crew that were on the Titanic. You will enter as a guest and leave as a Titanic Passenger!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Port Huron, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“All aboard!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

Highly recommended sight for the entire family. Much to see and learn about the tragic event in our history. The crew had amazing knowledge and were very informative. There are always things to be found that aren't 100% accurate, but overall this was well done.

Visited April 2013

Rogers, Arkansas
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“VERY Intriguing--my 3rd Grader is a BIG FAN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

We have been here many times on our trips to Branson! My son, is a history buff, & is all about the TITANIC Museum! I like it too--interesting & well done.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank jamieragan1
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Historic but pricey”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013 via mobile

I have been fascinated by the Titanic since the movie came out in the 90's so I was super excited to go to this attraction (I had even looked in to having our wedding at the one in Gatlinburg). My husband and I brought his kids with for spring break and we thought this would be good to do since the weather wasn't cooperating...... so did everyone else apparently. It was crowded and for the size of the building it is very small and cut up inside. I was hoping for more details and better lay out. I felt rushed through the exhibits by the size of the crowds. I wouldn't pay $60 for that again that's for sure, it was nice but it was a one time thing.

Visited April 2013
Pawnee, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Did not disappoint”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

We visited Branson in late March, long before peak season. Therefore, the crowds were small and traffic in and around Branson was not a problem. We visited the Titanic Museum later in the day and didn't have to deal with any lines/crowds, etc. We almost went on a previous day in the middle of the afternoon and the parking lot was packed. I was glad we waited. There were staff members available to spend time with you looking at the exhibits. Very friendly and very knowledgeable. I thought the admission was slightly steep but I knew this was a popular attraction and it wouldn't come cheap. I watched for coupons and found none. (Other than a discount if you show you had been to the Ride the Ducks attraction, which we did not go to). They do have a gift shop 10% discount and the gift shop was very nice. They also gave us a scratch-off coupon for "The Track" when we paid to get in. That turned out to be $5 of a $20 purchase. We ended up using that coupon too. Our kids, ages 13 and 11, appreciated the museum but they like this sort of thing. I don't think it would have been as enjoyable, for all of us, if they were younger, though.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank jharr3
Belleville, Illinois, United States
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Enjoyable!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

My husband and I recently visited the museum with our 3 (almost 4) year old and 6 year old. Out of all the museums we saw in Branson, this was our 6 year old's favorite. Also, it was nice that our 3 year old was admitted free of cost. However, my husband and I didn't get to truly enjoy the museum since our boys, especially our youngest, didn't want to stop and read about the artifacts. However, there are several interactive points throughout the tour that really kept their interest. They especially enjoyed the section where you could experience the tilt of the ship as it was sinking. Our six year old liked to learn the facts about the dogs that were aboard the Titanic. You are given a player that you can hang around your neck. As you go from section to section, you punch in a number and hear a story about what you are looking at (they have a kids' version, too). Like I said, I would have liked it more if our children would have wanted to stop and tarry at each section of the tour. We also enjoyed the card that was given to us that gave each of us a name of a person on the ship and facts about their lives. At the end, we could see whether or not our person survived. That was a neat experience. We were there for a couple of hours, but could have spent much more time there. It's a shame that we couldn't take pictures. We will just have to try hard and remember everything we did inside. There is a photographer that will take your picture at the end and you can buy a picture, but that is about it when it comes to preserving memories of this attraction.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Jenkita

Been to Titanic Museum? Share your experiences!