“Better Than Expected”

and up
Titanic Museum Branson Admission Ticket
Ranked #5 of 170 things to do in Branson
More attraction details
Owner description: Everyone knows the name Titanic! Everyone knows Titanic struck an iceberg! And everyone knows Titanic was lost! She sat at the bottom of the ocean for 75 years before they found her in 1985. A second expedition to the wreck site went out in 1986 and that expedition was co-led by the owner of this museum. The artifacts you see throughout the ship are REAL and valued at over $4 million dollars. You'll be able to touch a growing iceberg, experience the 28 degree water, try and steer the ship and pay tribute to the 2,208 passengers and crew that were on the Titanic. You will enter as a guest and leave as a Titanic Passenger!
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed July 27, 2012

It was a great experience. I thought I knew so much already, but it was a learning experience. It was such a tragic event in our history, but the museum made it come alive. I would highly recommend this museum as a must see!

There are newer reviews for Titanic Museum

Reviewed July 26, 2012

We had visited the Titanic exhibit when it came to Minneapolis and I had visited it when it was in Kansas City, but neither of these exhibits came close to the experience at the permanent museum in Branson. The museum has much more permanent presence so it seems that the exhibits are better presented. Very educational, entertaining and moving. My only regret was that the museum is very, very strict about photography (absolutely none allowed) -- and it was just my 8 year old son and me. There were countless photo-moments that I would have loved to capture and preserve. Not sure what the curators are trying to hide -- I would have shared my pictures with others and they too would come to check things out! Otherwise, a worthy visit!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

you receive a headphone set outside and then pay upon entering (we got svd discount). it is a lovely tribute to the titanic and you will learn alot of info before you leave. I think it would be interesting to anyone above age 10. Just my opinion!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Excellent tour back in time. Would highly recommend. Our young boys loved it and very informative. Not a guided tour but well navigated.

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Well, when you are in Branson on a family vacation you eventually succumb to your kids appeal to do this or that. I thought there was NO WAY my 'teens' would want to go into an attraction that was built like the ship Titanic, but they did. I protested as I didn't want to spend the money to walk through this 'thing'. However...I am glad I did! My wife and I took more time than the kids to listen to the interactive descriptions of the displays, and to hear the history of not only the ship but interesting stories of some of the people who were aboard. The displays included some real artifacts from the ship, and I guess the reality of the tragedy sunk in (no pun intended) where at one display you submersed your hand into water which was the temperature of the Atlantic on that day. I will have to watch the movie all over again!

Been to Titanic Museum? Share your experiences!