“it don't suck”

Ranked #28 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Austin, United States
“it don't suck”
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Nice place, convenient to the shops and eating joints on the prominade. I wish I didn't have to type to much to post this review but it requires 200 characters to post which I really wish I didn't even start this review cause I should be working but then again why work when I can post crap like this on a web page...........

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (196)
lincoln, United States
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Excellent staff and room. Room was very clean. Had an exceptional good experience. Location is excellent for shopping and nearby restaurants. Would highly recommend this hotel to friends traveling to Branson

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Gilmer
Reviewed November 27, 2013

this is a great hotel and so easy to get shopping done. I recommend it all the way. not only is it easy access to the boardwalk but the restaurants are just a walk away. And its a pet friendly hotel. We have stayed her twice and will stay again.

St. Louis, MO
Reviewed November 22, 2013

Nothing more than I can say besides.... "PERFECT". The stay was wonderful, the people were wonderful, the food was great, the closeness of the shopping, lounges and food was awesome! I then went and spoke to someone in their sales department regarding our wedding and all the sales managers were out in training. I spoke with Katie and she helped me as much as she could but got me to a sales manager quick!

This place has WONDERFUL service!

Lees Summit
Reviewed November 20, 2013

I booked a room in this hotel back in September. I called the night before our arrival to confirm our room and to let them know we would be a late arrival. Upon arrival I was told they were full and had no rooms and that my reservation was for the Hilton Convention center across the street. I showed the girl at the desk a copy of my confirmation indicating that it was for the Hilton Promenade and also a note about the late arrival. Once again she told me they had no rooms. When I asked her how this could happen, she told me she had no idea. Be careful....apparently a confirmation doesn't mean anything and they put you wherever they want!

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Jacomo
MichelScanlan, Manager at Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing, responded to this review, November 23, 2013
Dear Jacomo,

First of all, thank you for taking the time to leave a review of your recent stay with us at our property. I am sorry to hear that you had a negative experience. At the beginning of every day, our front desk staff goes through a lengthy process to ensure that our guests get the suites that they requested, however, sometimes we cannot honor everyone's request due to guests unexpectedly extending their stays with us. We do apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused you. I thank you for your feedback and hope that the next time you're in town you'll give us another chance and stay with us again!

Michel Scanlan
Director of Hotel Operations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Wonderful accomodations - friendly staff, beautiful rooms and great shopping and dining all right at your fingertips! Watched the Landing water/light show while shopping then again from the comfort of our room!

Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed November 19, 2013

The young man at check in desk acted like it was a pain for him to get up and check us in. maybe it was my duck dynasty shirt I had on? The room was very clean. A lot of the carpets need to be stretched tight again, wrinkles everywhere in hallways. Said they had a shuttle service, but they didn't because the drivers needed to take physical to drive. Heater was out in pool. Had to walk over to the convention center to get dessert (not available for room service), and walk over there to use the pool. The convention center at least has a covered walkway from the parking garage to hotel. Thinking we will stay at convention center since we spent more time over there. We even walked over there for breakfast.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family