“Excellent Location and Excellent Service”

Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing
Ranked #28 of 140 Hotels in Branson
Washington, United States
“Excellent Location and Excellent Service”
Reviewed July 27, 2013

In July of 2013 I attended a convention at the Hilton Hotel in Branson, MO. Because the hotel was booked, I stayed across the street at the Hilton Promenade. Both hotels' lobbies, restrooms and rooms were clean and well maintained. The staff at both locations were friendly and helpful. But what gives these hotels both a 5 star rating is its easy access to shopping and dining!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (200)
Lawrence, Kansas
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stayed at the Hilton Promenade while passing through Branson on our way to Arkansas. I reserved two rooms, one for my husband and I and one for another couple traveling with us. They said their room was ok, but I'm affraid they didn't want to complain since I bragged this hotel up in the first place. We were very disappointed with the condition of the shower in the room we were assigned. I've never stayed in a hotel room that I paid $200/night and had mold throughout the grout in the shower - NASTY! Lobby was hot - it appeared they were saving on the AC. No one every offered to take our bags to our rooms. Breakfast was the only good part about our stay. We'll never be back and I'll pass the word to all my friends!

Room Tip: don't stay here
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank mistake38836
East Prairie, Missouri, United States
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We were there in April on a Women of Joy conference, we booked our room separate from the conference so we could be in walking distance. It was awesome the hotel was right across the street we didn't have to move our vehicles and fight traffic. The hotel was wonderful great rooms, very clean, very comfortable. Great shops and eating places right there for you, the older downtown area is only a few blocks away easily walked. This is the only place I will stay in Branson!

Room Tip: The pool is located in building one so if you plan to use this request your room there otherwise you...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Redondo Beach, California
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Hilton at Branson Landing is in a beautiful locale and a respite from the family destination activities and traffic you will find on the main street. Appeals to an older crowd and offers fine dining as well as a lovely walk along the misty landing. Great place to celebrate a couples experience along with a sprinkling of family. Really enjoyed the nightlife and clean atmosphere, beautiful waterfront with "dancing waters". Very nice people !!! Really clean hotel

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Missouri
Reviewed July 21, 2013

This is a really nice place to stay on the Branson landing. It is also the only place to stay, but it is new, well maintained and the staff is helpful. The fountain is kinda neat but you'll likely go watch that down near the fountain itself so I would not necessarily pay more to have a room that faced the fountain. I would, however, suggest requesting a room in the North Tower. I did not realize when I booked it that there are two towers that are not connected. We were in the South Tower which is cut off from the pool, fitness area, breakfast, etc. You just have to walk across a small are of the landing, but still, you have to leave your building and go to another. Not a big deal but kind of an inconvenience I did not expect. All in all, however, a great stay.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

California City, California
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I stayed at the Hilton Promenade when visiting Branson recently. The hotel is beautiful. I had a balcony room overlooking the square and view of the river. You could see the light show set to music from our balcony. There were many smaller shops and eating places within walking distance of the hotel. Most of the theatres are within a couple miles. The hotel is close to the historic district, which was fun to walk around, especially the 5 & 10 store!. Hotel is also close to Amtrak station. Comfortable upgraded rooms and well maintained. Would definitely stay again, enjoyed my visit to Branson

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Perkins, Oklahoma
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Having spent the previous 3 nights at an Omni in New Orleans, it's fair to say my standards were set pretty high. But my honest opinion, for a $200 a night hotel, this wasn't fabulous. It was clean. The bed was comfortable enough. There just wasn't anything that blew me away though. The front desk people and bell hop manager weren't very friendly, the shower was terrible, and you couldn't adjust your thermostat below 71. I wouldn't stay here again for the price.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple