Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing
Angel Inn - Near IMAX(Branson)(Great Value!)
$44
$172
$157
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Baymont Inn & Suites Branson(Branson)(Great Value!)
$72
$119
$93
ComfortInn
$79
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Quality Inn Branson W 76 Central(Branson)(Great Value!)
$50
$90
BestWestern.com
$144
$159
Grand Country Resort(Branson)(Great Value!)
$97
Travelocity
1,369 results
All reviewsbranson landingfountain viewfountain showparking garagesouth buildingconvention centerlight showself parkhuge bathroomshopping and restaurantsper daylake taneycomovery nice hotelfull kitchennice roombedroom condobed was very comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I had an excellent experience with my hotel stay. All aspects of the hotel were of top quality. My only negative is the $ 10 parking fee which I felt should be complimentary for Hilton Honors members.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MichelScanlan, Manager at Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Dear Guest:

Thank you for your review and thank you for your stay. I am pleased that you had an excellent experience at the Hilton Promenade and that the hotel was top notch.

As a loyal member of Hilton HHonors, we value your opinion and feedback. Please contact my office directly so that I may assist with any future reservations upon your return to Branson.

Reviewed June 17, 2013

My husband attended a conference here, and our family tagged along for a workcation. We stayed in a 1 bedroom condo. It was spacious and beautifully decorated (chocolate/red/olive/tan decor theme, with dark woods/leather). It had a full kitchen, which was really nice for making breakfast/lunch and having snacks available. We bought a roll of cookie dough and had fresh baked cookies each night as a bedtime snack.

The bathroom is amazing. It is the size of a bedroom. It had a double sink, very large walk in show, and a jacuzzi tub that was the size of a kiddie pool - my entire family of 4 could have fit in there easily with room to spare. The bath could be accessed from the bedroom or the living room area. The bath had 6 or so separate lights, but the switches could have been planned out better. You couldn't turn all the lights on/off from each door - so you had to walk the 15 steps between the doors and do a trial/error to get them all off/on. Not a big deal, but just something that could have been planned a bit better.

There was ample drawer storage space, but the closet was very small. If you like to hang your things up, there won't be much area to do that. They did provide a very cozy robe to use in the closet, and a bag of bedding to use to make up the living room sofa bed.

The living room was quite large. Even with the sofa made into a bed, there was room to arrange the two other chairs/coffee table into a gathering area.

There were 3 bar stools to use for indoor dining, but no dining room table. There is an outdoor patio with a table and 4 chairs, but our condo faced west, and it was quite hot to sit outside in the evening sun for dinner. I called and asked for a 4th barstool, but was told each condo was owned by someone so they couldn't take one from another condo. That wasn't ideal.

The kitchen utensils were low end. I wasn't expecting copper pots, but the stuff they had was really poor quality. They also only had 4 place settings, so if you were planning to eat more than once per day in the condo, you had to run the dishwasher multiple times per day when it only had a few items in it. I would have liked to have seen a blender added to the condo. There was no corkscrew, so if you want to enjoy a bottle of wine, make sure to bring one with you (I keep one packed in my toiletry case).

The bed in the bedroom was very comfortable, and I slept very well on it. I spent one night on the sofa bed with my child who was sick, and it was the exact opposite. It was VERY hard, and you felt the seams of the mattress sections. It also was attached to the frame, so you couldn't get the sheets/blanket to tuck under well to keep them on the bed. I actually considered taking the sofa cushions and lining them up on the floor, but my baby wanted me next to him while he was sick - so I slept on what felt like a sheet of plywood and my back suffered.

The pool was on the small side, and with 10 people in the water it seemed crowded. The pool towels were nice quality and cozy. They had table/chairs lining the deck, so if you wanted to just sit and watch your kids, you could.

Parking wasn't that great. We were in the South tower, and there was no place to pull up and unload your car - you could only do that in front of the North Tower. We were there several days, and I bought groceries. In order to unload them, I had to park in the garage, walk the length of the North building, exit to the Branson Landing area, get my key out and unlock the door to the South Tower, cross to the other side to the elevator, then go around in a U to the other end of the building (elevators not centrally located), and finally enter the condo.

They did not have luggage carts available in the garage for guests self use. If you wanted the use of a cart, you had to allow the bellhop to do it. I don't really like anyone else handling my luggage - I want it done a certain way and would prefer to do it myself. That is not an option here. It seemed silly to call the bellhop to carry my Diet Coke and cereal boxes, so I made multiple trips. A cart in the garage to unload your packages would have been a welcome addition.

The staff here was engaging, friendly and helpful. They had suggestions on places to visit, including little out of the way attractions that we might have missed without their input. As I mentioned earlier, my child became ill during the trip. Though only one room in the condo had carpeting, that was where he got sick. They came up immediately to clean everything up, and were reassuring that it wasn't a problem. I couldn't even tell anything had happened in there.

There was washer/dryer in the unit. I didn't realize that when packing, or I probably would have brought less and done laundry while there. If we stay here again, I will go that route.

The location was perfect. The South Tower door opens right to the dancing fountains. We went down to watch it multiple times. I enjoyed walking around the Landing and visiting the shops. It was easy to get to the other attractions from the condo.

I would stay here again.

Dear J in the Lou:

Thank you for your stay and thank you for taking time to review our hotel. I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your condo and majority of the amenities that the condos have to offer. Our team are committed to providing a personalized expereince to all of our guests and I am proud to know that we exceeded your expectations.

If your travel plans return you and your family to Branson, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly so I may assist with your reservations.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

This is a very nice hotel with different size rooms for small to large travelling families. Excellent amenities and great service! Perfectly located in Branson's Promenade that has a lot of shopping and restaurants. Highly Recommended!

The only significant downfalls that we discovered was that they don't have a Spa and that their restaurant is only opened during breakfast hours. In regards to the Spa, the Hilton Convention Center, that is located across the street from the Hilton Promenade, advertises that they have a Spa, but, in reality, they just have a courtesy vehicle pick up their guests to shuttle them to a Spa that is in-town. However, that Spa was booked up for the day, so we ended up going to a Spa that was 30+ minutes away -- Spa Chateau - at Chateau On The Lake Resort. That, too, is Highly Recommended!

Room Tip: They have both a north and a south tower, which from my understanding, has similar rooms. The guestroom that my wife and I stayed in was a King Guest Room that was very spacious. My parents stayed in a King suite, that was almost too big for 2 people, but was extremely spacious!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
MichelScanlan, Manager at Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Dear Shawn McGraw:

Thank you for your visit as well as taking time to review our hotel. I was very pleased to read that we exceeded your expectations with our service and our room accomodations. I have alerted our Director of Sales to research the marketing of a Spa as you are now aware that either one of properties does not have one. I apologize for the inconvenience this must have caused.

Upon your return to Branson, we look forward to your visit. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

Even though there were some minor issues, I still enjoyed my stay. Would I need to go back to Branson, I would most likely stay here again. (The minor issues were with a meeting I was doing there, and not with my hotel room.)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
MichelScanlan, Manager at Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2013

Dear Belinda G:

Thank you for your visit and thank you for taking time to review the hotel. Although I am pleased that you enjoyed our location and your room accomodations, I would like to apologize for any issues you experienced with your meeting. We value our guests' experiences and I am sorry your wasn't what you come to expect from Hilton.

Upon your return to Branson, we look forward to an opportunity to welcome you back. If there is anything I could do to assist with your future reservations, please do not hesitate to contact my office directly.

Reviewed June 11, 2013

We recently visited the Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing in a 2 Queen Bed Suite with a Balcony and Fountain View. The Suite was lovely, the balcony overlooked the shops on the landing and we were treated to a light and music show on the hour (from noon until 10 pm). Housekeeping is excellent! The valet service is wonderful and their breakfast buffet has everything a traveler could ask for (and they offer drinks in "to go" cups!). Our only complaint about the hotel is their room service. We ordered two cold sandwiches with fries, a Caesar salad, a fruit plate and an appetizer of chicken strips at 5:15 p.m. and were told it would take forty minutes. An hour later we called and were told it was "on the way". Twenty minutes and two phone calls later, it arrived. Each time I called, I was told that our food was on the way! Sadly it came without condiments for the sandwiches and too late to be enjoyed as we were rushing out for a show. I called again and was offered a lame excuse and no apology for the delay (I may be blonde, but I am not stupid enough to believe that it takes more than five minutes to traverse from the kitchen in the North Tower to our suite on the second floor of the South Tower--unless you are army-crawling). If we stay there again, we won't order room service.

Room Tip: Ask for the North Tower and don't order room service unless you have all night!
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
MichelScanlan, Manager at Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing, responded to this reviewResponded June 14, 2013

Dear Robi520,

I am pleased to read you enjoyed your suite as well as the fountain show on Branson Landing. I would like to extend my most sincre apology for your room service issue. The issues you highlighted are certainly not indicative of our service potential. Please know that I have addressed your comments with the appropiate team members for their immediate involvement.

I appreciate your honest feedback as it allows us for improvement to better serve our guests.

Warmest Regards,