Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing
Ranked #26 of 133 Hotels in Branson
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Loved everything about this place. Our room was excellent, had a balcony right in front of fountains and fire show. Loved the shopping, restaurants, and the staff. They were wonderful. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: Loved being able to see the fountain and people milling around at the mall.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lmorrisbal
Write a ReviewReviews (1,341)

Reviewed March 11, 2013

Great hotel! Right on the landing, great room, fancy! Great view and near many good restaurants. Can't tell you how nice this place is. Just one thing: why do high end hotels charge for the Internet ?

Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Barry H
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

This Hilton was alot of fun. We had a little challenge at check in (oops, someone was in our room when walked in!), but the staff was wonderful and went out of the way to take care of us.

The location was great. The landing had a lot of things to do and the fountain show was a blast. There are a lot of good restaurants and shops within walking distance.

The rooms are spacious and great decor. The only bummer is the shower heads. Be careful, it wants to blast your skin off.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Snorkelrich
Reviewed March 4, 2013

Fabulous one bedroom condo. My friend and I both got the same room and they were both wonderful! Hers was on the corner and it was a touch bigger and had two balconies! Wow! Mine was perfectly fab though. South Tower. Valet was Extremely efficient and very friendly, Ted at the front desk was extremely professional and values guests. Made us feel very welcome after a long, tiring drive in bad weather. Room was clean, and although I read all these negative comments about the train, I do have to say, I was very well aware that I chose a hotel next to the train station and thought it may be something of a bother, but it really wasn't. 2 night stay and I only heard it one time. No big deal. Bed was so compfy! Breakfast...ehhh..eggs were good...sausage and potatoes, yuk. I think thats the only improvement needed! Had a fab time at the pub and hopping around the shops. :) wonderful! Will be back with my family and cannot wait!!! My boys will love the condo.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Cocoabutter826
Reviewed March 2, 2013

We have stayed here multiple times. We love staying on the landing and the Hilton couldn't be in a better location for that. Last couple of times we have gotten the fountain view and its just awesome :) We have always had great service. If you are in building two its not quite as handy because there is no ice machine and little hike from front desk or pool. The pool is very nice and very clean and a favorite with the kids.

Room Tip: If you don't like walking ask for building one. If you like the fountain get a fountain view
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank livn4vacatn
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The room and bathroom was spacious and clean, but there is no tub if you want to bathe. The flatscreen TV was nice, but the cable was very basic. The noise from the courtyard and the train, just across the street, kept my wife and I up and woke us up several times. For the price, I would have stayed at a cheaper hotel with more amenities. They charge $10-14 for parking and $10+ for WiFi.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank nytrdr
BillDerbins, General Manager at Hilton Promenade at Branson Landing, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Dear Guest:

Thank you so much for your feedback as it is only through our guest comments can we make improvements to our guests' overall experience. The hotel is in the process of researching additional television channels for our guest rooms. We hope to have a resolution by the summer. I would like to offer my sincerest apologies for the train noise and I am sorry that your wife was awoken several times during the night. Please know that we do take our guest comments seriously and I hope you would consider visiting our hotel again in the near future.

Bill Derbins

Reviewed February 23, 2013

My family has stayed here twice on trips to Branson. It is in a nice location right downtown along Lake Taneycomo and the Branson Promenade. You can easily walk across the railroad and up the hill to the Five-and-Dime, Starbucks, antique shops and restaurants. It is pretty typical modern Hilton decor. The rooms are new and feel upscale. The pool and fitness center are somewhat inconveniently located across the lobby from the elevator to guest rooms and down a long hallway, but I understand with the long, narrow footprint, they had to put it there.

I have to dock this hotel for the customer service. There was never a bellman available to help us with our bags. If there was one around (and usually there wasn't one to be seen), he was with other people and didn't even acknowledge us. My husband had to fly out early for a work emergency and they don't have a shuttle and offered no assistance in getting to the airport. We saw Hilton vans in the garage, but who knows what they're for... not to drive guests, apparently!

Our rate included breakfast in the hotel restaurant, which was a complete trainwreck. The line was out the door on the Sunday morning we went. This is for a buffet. When we finally got in the door, we saw plenty of open tables. The problem was a complete lack of efficiency in the staff in clearing and setting tables. We watched the hostess very carefully and SLOWLY set tables, walking back and forth to a station to get each and every item one-at-a-time. When you have a line out the door, wipe down the table, throw some flatware sets on it and seat people! The waitresses had absolutely no sense of urgency, multi-tasking or hustle. It was infuriating for all of us in line. Hopefully they have dealt with this ridiculous situation.

When we finally got to the buffet, it was fine... the typical eggs, bacon, waffles, potatoes, etc. that you find in any Hilton or Embassy Suites.

This hotel is pretty expensive for a Hilton. They didn't seem to have very good deals online. I used some Hilton points. I don't know if I would stay here again of my own accord, but we usually go with my family and they choose the hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family