“We'll be back”

Ranked #28 of 140 Hotels in Branson
smcraig
“We'll be back”
Reviewed April 11, 2008

My husband and I were on our way from Indiana to New Mexico. We were married in July of last year but were unable to have a honeymoon at the same time because he was still in Tech School for the Air Force. On our move down to our first stationed base we stopped in Branson for a two day honeymoon and stayed in the Hilton. It was amazing. The hotel was apart of a small "downtown" type shopping area on the river. Just feet from the exit was a beautiful water and light show at night and wonderful restaurants. If you like the night life, it has that too. Not to mention it is right near all of the Branson attractions, from dinner shows to museums to a great winery that my husband and enjoyed. We will definitely be returning to the Landing. We would suggest and recommend this site for anyone!

• Liked — the locality
  • Disliked — the peak hours, but that is expected
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled as a couple
1 Thank smcraig

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
Springfield, MO
Reviewed March 31, 2008

We've never stayed at a Hilton before. We went for a romantic getaway. The lobby and the room were very nice and the furnishings and decor were of high quality. The check in was smooth and the clerk kind and friendly. Instead of giving me a map of the property, she told me how to get to the lobby from the self-parking garage. We had a hard time getting to the lobby due to the clerks very vague directions. When I made the reservations,
I asked for a room with a view of Lake Taneycomo and was told that my request would be put in the computer. When we got to our room, I noticed right away that we did not have a view of the lake. The room seemed clean and the bed was very comfortable.
There was a shower and a bathtub and we didn't use the tub.
The morning before we left, I happened to notice that the bathtub
looked funny, so I took a closer look and found a large ring around the bathtub. I was really surprised, because I didn't expect this from a Hilton.
When checking out the desk clerk was very cordial and kind and asked how our stay was. When he asked how our stay was, I replied okay and he wanted to know why it wasn't excellent.
I told him about the tub, He apologized and offered to give a discount . He ended up taking $10 off and that brought the price of the room down to $99. I think $99 dollars is too much to pay for a room with a ring around the bathtub.
I personally wouldn't choose to stay here again.
It's really beyond our price range anyway.

• Liked — quality of furnishings
  • Disliked — ring around the bathtub
  • Stayed February 2008, traveled as a couple
arkansas
Reviewed March 28, 2008

I am writing this as I set in the hotel itself. After reading the other reviews we chose this hotel and it was a mistake.We had none of the good service that was mentioned in other reviews. We got in our room and found the toilet had not been cleaned this is upon check-in not our mess. My hubby called the front desk and asked for it to be cleaned and we went out and when we returned 4 hours later it took 2 more calls before someone come and cleaned it. The pool is small but that had been mentioned so was expected but was not ready for how cold the water was. It did not feel the least bit heated. I am very very disappointed with this hotel and I will complain when I check out in the morning.

• Stayed March 2008
1 Thank Love-to-Travel-501
Arkansas
Reviewed March 28, 2008

Our honeymoon was wonderful from beginning to end... The hotel was perfect-- trendy and new. It was in a fabulous location, right in the middle of the Branson Landing, giving us a fantastic view of the fountains and shopping. The hotel staff was friendly. As soon as we checked in, we received a fruit & cheese basket because it was our honeymoon. Everyone was super nice. I just can't say enough about our experience. We will definitely go back!!!

• Liked — The view of the fountains and shopping, and the convenient location for dining.
  • Disliked — I liked everything.
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
Kansas City, Kansas
Reviewed March 27, 2008

This is a great hotel with a great location if you do not wish to be right smack in the middle of Branson. It has beautiful surroundings in the heart of the Branson Landing shoppin area, surrouned by water and trees. The rooms are plush and spacious with all of the latest amenities including flat screen TV's, large marble bathrooms with seperate shower and tub, and great rooms with view. The beds were heavenly and very comfortable. This hotel sold me on the Hilton brand of hotels.
The staff was wonderful and tried very hard to get to know you by name. The resturant on site was a little spendy but the food was wonderful. The common areas were open and beautiful. The maid service was prompt in the mornings.
My only compliants about the hotel was that it was loud in the evenings due to some of the bars and street performers right outside of the hotel and the price of the food. Also it was hard to reach the concierge for assistance in booking attractions.
Overall our stay here was most enjoyable and I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to this area as a gem of a hotel. I know the next time we are in the area this will be our first choice in hotels!

• Liked — The staff, the location, the views, the room itelf
  • Disliked — Can't think of anything
  • Stayed September 2007
2 Thank Katie L
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed March 10, 2008

I just returned from a 4 night stay at the Hilton Promenade in Branson. The place was wonderful. I took my mom for a gospel convention there and we had a great time. I will tell you that I booked the stay with Hilton Club "points" so our stay was free (for the most part) Sometimes you do not get great service though when you are staying "free" so I didn't know what to expect. From the minute we arrived, the service was fantastic. The poor guy that unloaded my luggage and carted it up to the room was so friendly (my mom and I do NOT travel lite) and he put everything away and showed us where everything was and made sure we were happy before he left. The room was wonderful and very clean. The beds were comfortable and they give you plenty of pillows. I like that! We had room service several times and it was really good. They brought it very fast too. The employees were ALL very nice. We used the valet service and it was great as well. Everytime I needed my car, it was waiting when we got down to the lobby. I definately would stay here again, and I highly recommend this place!

• Liked — Very nice atmosphere, friendly people
  • Disliked — Small driveway area to pull into from street
  • Stayed March 2008, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Tess38
Omaha, NE
Reviewed March 10, 2008

Really nice location as others have said. Also, after driving around I really didn't see any other place I would want to stay, Branson has the 'loosest' definition of resort of anyplace on the planet I think, but that's another story. It's great being able to walk to restaurants and there are a few bars around also. We were in room 421 that has a great view of the water entertainment and river/lake. The room was well laid out. They do still charge for internet ($10/day), I would say that's the only negative. The pool is small if that's what you're looking for. As others have said let them do the parking, just figure that into the cost. You're car is in a ramp if there's bad weather or something it is protected a little. My big tip, do the "Bed and Breakfast' package if you eat breakfast. For us it was $10 more and we were there at a light time so they didn't have the buffet, instead you could order anything off the menu, which included a salmon/begal/cream cheese, etc thing. It's really a steal. (Just room service coffee is $6.) But if you just want coffee there is a high end coffee shop on the first level.
Anyway, be carefull of some/most of the motels in Branson, I saw more dive hotels in that town, than I've ever seen in one place in my life, I'm not kidding.

• Stayed March 2008